Experienced Integration Specialist (MuleSoft, Azure & Dell Boomi)
We are looking for Integration Specialists to join our integration and API management team in Finland. As an Integration Specialist in Solita you will work with modern API and integration environments such as MuleSoft, Azure and Dell Boomi.Apply
The role of an Integration Specialist in Solita
The role of an Integration Specialist is wide-ranging, covering the following areas:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is collaboration with both customers and possible third parties
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks, as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Most of the integration projects we currently have are with MuleSoft and Azure. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the role. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
Who we are
Our international integration community consists of over 100 specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and Estonia. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in it’s business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience. Take a look at our blog and get insight into the topics our experts are talking about.
Everything we have comes from our people and our values are at the heart of our culture. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Instagram and Facebook.
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways
- International opportunities: Our international projects offer opportunities for working abroad if interested
What we’re looking for in a new colleague
- Hands-on experience of using integration and API management tools: MuleSoft, Azure Logic Apps & API Management or Dell Boomi
- Hands-on experience with other integration & API management tools is a great asset: Apache Camel, IBM Message Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- A desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
Since we are working with Nordic customers, we expect Integration Specialist to have work experience from the Nordics, preferably from Finland. Excellent English skills are a must and understanding Finnish is an asset.
Interested? Let’s discuss & get to know each other!
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Send us your free-format application, and tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, don’t hesitate to reach out to Janne Eloranta, Connectivity cell lead, [email protected] or +358 50 594 8839.