Experienced Integration Consultant
We are looking for Integration Consultants and Senior Integration Consultants to join our integration and API management team in Finland. As an Integration Consultant in Solita you will work with modern API and integration platforms such as MuleSoft, Azure and Boomi.Apply
The role of an Integration Consultant in Solita
The role of an Integration Consultant is wide-ranging, covering the following areas:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Developing real time and scheduled integrations
- Error handling and monitoring
- Possibility to participate in the integration specification and architectural work
- Collaboration with both customers and possible third parties
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and tech community participation
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks, as well as service components of public cloud platforms. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
With us, you’ll get a chance to work in various projects both in the public and private sectors. For example, forest machinery manufacturer Ponsse wanted to optimise its operations and increase service sales. We built Ponsse a modern cloud-based data platform and integrations with multiple data sources.
What we’re looking for in a new colleague?
- Hands-on experience of using some of Solita’s selected integration and API technologies: MuleSoft, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Boomi or Intersystems
- We also value integration domain knowledge and hands-on experience with other integration & API management tools
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- Programming experience is a major asset
- Knowledge of common technical communication protocols and message formats
- Working proficiency in English is needed and understanding Finnish is an asset
We expect hands-on experience from Integrations, but you don't have to know everything. You get to learn new technologies with us. In addition to tech know-how, we value experience in project work and consulting in the customer interface, but you will learn it by doing. What matters most is your desire to grow your know-how along with the ever-developing IT industry.
What do we offer?
We offer the muscles of a big company, but the culture of a small company. In practice it means a caring culture where you and your 1600 Solita colleagues are always at the centre – not only as a group but as individuals too. The Connected Data community consists of more than 500 data professionals internationally. This means, you'll get help for any problem you might have. We work as a team in projects, so it means you are never alone. We make sure you'll have an appropriate workload so that you'll have time for other important things in life too. We believe freedom and responsibility goes hand in hand, so you can do your work wherever you want (at our offices, remotely in Finland, sometimes also at the customer's premises).
Everything we have comes from our people and our values are at the heart of our culture. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Linkedin and Instagram.
Interested? Let’s discuss & get to know each other!
Let's find out together whether we could find the next opportunity in your career with Solita! Please send us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and write an application letter. We will be in touch with you soon!
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, please contact:
- Recruiter Suvi via LinkedIn or email (suvi.ohtonen(at)solita.fi)
- Janne Eloranta, Connectivity cell lead, janne.eloranta(at)solita.fi or +358 50 594 8839.