Experienced Data Consultant (Power BI & Tableau)
Are you an experienced data analytics and visualisation professional with Power BI and Tableau skills? We are looking for new colleagues to join our experienced team! Your home base could be our office in Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku, or Oulu, but you could also be based anywhere in Finland and work fully remotely.Apply
What do our Data Consultants work on?
Solita is technology-agnostic and that also holds true for the data visualisation tools that we use. As a typical project step or separate study, we clarify our customer’s needs and help them select the right visualisation tool(s) for their future-proof data architecture. However, certain products are more battle-hardened than others and therefore more common also in our customer projects: Power BI and Tableau.
Solitans work closely with our customers’ stakeholders, who can be product owners, ICT managers, business analysts or source system experts. We believe in high-performing, cross-functional teams and see them as the most effective and sustainable practice for building data solutions that really impact and benefit our customers’ business. One such example is the Finavia Data Hub whose real-time Power BI reports have over 100 regular users: a desirable outcome that would not have been realised without thorough requirements engineering and proper end user training!
In this role you will create similar success stories by planning and implementing visualisations that truly serve end user needs, and you may also dive deeper into data pipelines if that is what you desire. Previous consulting experience gives you the confidence to guide and challenge both your colleagues and customer stakeholders. You are not alone on this journey as our well-known community of over 300 data and integration experts will make you feel right at home and ensure that you have top-notch peer support available! For a sneak peek into our workdays, have a look at the recent thoughts of Johanna, Tero and Tuomas.
What we’re looking for in a new colleague?
- Your deepest expertise and passion lies in visual analytics; Power BI or Tableau
- You are an experienced data professional used to working with data visualisation tools in the various stages of their life cycle
- Your experience enables you to understand different technological setups and data-related challenges
- You are willing to work with customers and win their trust through constructive attitude and convincing expertise
- You are able and interested in guiding, training and challenging our clients in the role of a consultant and you enjoy working as a team member
- Solita's values; caring, easy-going, passionate & courageous, match with what you expect from the work community and what you value in your colleagues
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, don’t hesitate to reach out to people leads
- Juho Heino (Analytics, People Lead) via email [email protected]
- Jenni Linna (Analytics, People Lead) via email [email protected]
Please send your free-format application to us as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you soon!