What do our Analytics Consultants work on?
Solita is technology-agnostic and that also holds true for the data visualisation tools that we use. As a typical project step or separate study, we clarify our customer’s needs and help them select the right visualisation tool(s) for their future-proof data architecture. However, certain products are more battle-hardened than others and therefore more common also in our customer projects: Power BI and Tableau.
Solitans work closely with our customers’ stakeholders, who can be product owners, ICT managers, business analysts or source system experts. We believe in cross-functional teams and see them as the most effective and sustainable practice for building data solutions that really impact and benefit our customers’ business.
In this role you will create similar success stories by planning and implementing visualisations that truly meet the end user needs, and you may also dive deeper into data pipelines if that is what you desire. Previous consulting experience gives you the confidence to guide and challenge both your colleagues and customer stakeholders. You are not alone on this journey as our well-known community of over 300 data and integration experts will make you feel right at home and ensure that you have top-notch peer support available! For a sneak peek into our workdays, have a look at the recent thoughts of Johanna, Tero and Tuomas.
What we’re looking for in a new colleague?
- Your deepest expertise and passion lies in visual analytics; Power BI or Tableau
- You are an experienced data professional used to working with data visualisation tools in the various stages of their life cycle
- Your experience enables you to understand different technological setups and data-related problems
- You are willing to work with customers and win their trust through constructive attitude and convincing expertise
- You are able and interested in guiding, training and challenging our clients in the role of a consultant and you enjoy working as a team member
- Solita's values; caring, easy-going, passionate & courageous, match with what you expect from the work community and what you value in your colleagues
Let's find out if this could be your next career step! Send us your CV/LinkedIn profile and/or application letter and we´ll get back to you soon.
If you have any questions, please chat with Suvi on LinkedIn or send her an email: suvi.ohtonen (at) solita.fi