Enterprise Agile Coach
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Agile Coach to guide our clients on their journey towards organisational agility. As a trusted advisor, you will work closely with the leadership team to understand their unique challenges and to help them drive change and improve performance.Apply
- Directly coach clients’ leadership teams on agile principles, practices, and mindset
- Work at all levels of the organisation to support the adoption and implementation of business agility
- Facilitate workshops to help the clients to clarify goals, objectives, to establish visions and strategy to get there. Facilitation helps the clients to reach their goals and ultimately helps them to learn the necessary skills to further develop the created artefacts.
- Leverage your deep experience in organisational development, change management, and culture.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Experience in coaching executives and leading large-scale, transformational engagements
- A track record of success in coaching organisations from diverse industries and of varying sizes
- Strong understanding of coaching best practices and ability to move seamlessly between mentoring, training, consulting, and professional coaching
- Knowledge of professional coaching frameworks and practices
- Ability to synthesise your experience and learning into a unique approach to coaching, with a focus on delivering tangible results
- Understanding of cross-functional areas of organisations, not just product development
- The ability to demonstrate actual transformational success of multiple functions, business divisions, or enterprises.
- The ability and willingness to work both in Finnish and in English.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the knowledge, credibility, and deep professional coaching skills necessary to inspire confidence and trust in our clients. If you are passionate about helping organisations become more agile and are excited by the opportunity to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
As an Enterprise Agile Coach at Solita, you will play a key role in helping our clients to renew themselves, by fostering an agile mindset and culture that enables them to stay ahead of the curve. You will work with our community of experts to help organisations develop the new skills, structures, and mental models needed to compete in a world of disruption. Joining Solita means being part of a dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking team, and having the opportunity to make a real difference in the world.
Here’s some concrete examples of the work we do:
- Tulevaisuus innovoidaan tänään
- Datahub muutti datan YIT:n strategiseksi voimavaraksi
- Ketterä datan hallinta toi Fortumin jätteenkäsittelyyn uutta energiaa
Solita is a community of highly skilled experts who are committed to creating lasting impact and delivering value to our clients. We specialise in combining cutting-edge technology, data, and human insight to help organisations design and build the future they need.
As a trusted advisor, our hands-on approach to strategic consulting and service design, software development, AI & analytics, cloud and integration services has made us a leading company in this field.
With over 1,500 experts across Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium, and Germany, we are a fast-growing organisation that is dedicated to helping our clients navigate today's rapidly changing business environments and value networks.