Digital Content Marketer for a fast-growing tech consultancy
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Sweden
Solita is in a high growth phase. To maintain our pace, the requirements for advertising our professional services and job opportunities are growing constantly. We are now looking for a Digital Content Marketer to strengthen our in-house marketing team.Apply
In the Digital Content Marketer role, you will focus on building up continuity in and around our advertised campaigns. Content creation is your major responsibility as we work efficiently with our partners in creating Paid Social and Search campaigns on digital platforms. You have a central role in keeping campaigns up and running, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
During the first 6 months with us you will
- learn the existing ways of working and tools needed (WordPress, Hubspot, Falcon etc.) and
- take a deep dive to understand our target audiences, their needs and desires
- create marketing flows, digital advertising messages, content and partner briefing independently
- measure the impact of the optimized campaigns, and start learning from it
After your first year with us we are able to see the impact of the optimized campaign content and automation, learn what works and what doesn’t, and make content strategy suggestions based on our findings.
You’ll become a member of our data-driven marketing team which is giving you their full support to develop yourself in a dynamic but relaxed atmosphere. As our marketing team is already working internationally, your location can be in any of our countries (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium and Estonia).
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills and characteristics that we’d appreciate in this role:
- Excellent in written content creation (copywriting for ads or other short text formats) preferably in b2b/professional service marketing
- Understanding of digital user experience
- Former experience of digital advertising campaign planning and/or implementation (paid social, programmatic buying, native advertising, adwords etc.)
Why join our team? This is what our people have said.
“It’s a place where you can be yourself and you can grow as a professional and a human being. The marketing team is very caring and we enable each other to be better at our best. We’re surrounded by teamwork, transparency and respect shared between all other departments.” (Yunhui, SEO & Marketing Automation Specialist)
The Solita marketing team is a truly international bunch of bright minded and dedicated people. The team excels at autonomous organization across borders, and encompasses an inexhaustible willingness to collaborate and apply specialist know-how where and when needed – both to make ends meet on a daily basis, but also to succeed in achieving the strategic goals of helping Solita grow. Competent, Curious, Caring and Committed is a description that goes well with this comms crew”. (Stine, Head of Marketing CE)
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application for our review. The application period ends on Sunday 19th of September.
For more information about the position or working at Solita, contact Growth Marketer & Team Lead Jonna by calling +358 44 3497609 on Wednesdays 12-13 EEST.