Dev, Data, Integration or Cloud Professional - Develop your cloud competence further with us
Are you a Software Developer, Data Expert, Cloud Consultant / Specialist or Integration Specialist willing to develop and widen your skills especially in cloud technologies? Have you felt an interest towards cloud technologies, but haven’t got a chance to learn more about them? Would you like to work in a caring culture with highly skilled tech talent? If the answer is yes, continue reading!Apply
Solita has strong cloud expertise in data, application development and AI, as well as cloud architectures, migrations and operations. We are partnering with all the major players in the public cloud field: AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. At Solita, we have over 300 experts working with AWS, 150 experts working with Azure and over 50 working with GCP in variety of customer projects – and the number is growing all the time. Learn more about developing your cloud competence further with us here!
So how can you learn more about cloud with us? For example through customer work being part of a team already competent in cloud technologies, we can also offer you a possibility to achieve certifications and attend trainings. In our study groups you can study cloud certifications together with other Solitans, and you will get the support you need. Also your project team, mentor, team lead, and other Solitans are always ready to help you.
Why join our community? This is what our people have said.“I was hired with a stronger frontend focus, but I did mention in the early interviews that I wanted to develop my skills in other areas as well – that request was taken to heart and my team leads have followed up on that regularly and ensured that I had projects to choose from that would further my progress to widen my expertise in the direction I wished.
Here we are 7 years later and I'm working as an AWS focused architect in customer projects, with a strong focus on developing the customer relations and ways-of-working in our multi-talented team. At Solita, I have not had to box-myself-in, there have been choices for me to make on what I want to do.” Nico Hartto, Senior Software Designer
“In recent years, I’ve got truly passionate about sharing what I learn with the community. I had the pleasure of speaking at multiple local and international events and have been a guest on various podcasts. I have also been blogging about AWS and the things I work with. Last year I became a part of the AWS Community Builders program, which opened up even more opportunities for learning and giving back to the community. All these led to the exceptional honor of being recognised as the first AWS Data Hero in Finland.” Anahit Pogosova, Lead Cloud Software Engineer
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills and technologies that we’d appreciate from a candidate:
- If you wish to design and implement cloud solutions and environments to our customers, we would like you to have hands-on interest and preferably experience in working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms. Prior knowledge of cloud architectures and Infra-as-Code skills are a big plus. Experience in maintaining services and on-prem infrastructure skills are also very useful.
- If you see yourself working with cloud-based integrations in the future, we wish you to have hands-on experience of integration and API management development and some of the tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite. In general we value understanding of business processes and back-end systems.
- If data is your cup of coffee (or tea!), we appreciate any previous experience in processing it: e.g. data warehousing or modelling or master data management. In our data projects we utilise automation, modern cloud platforms, DataOps and market-leading technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Snowflake and Semarchy. With us you’ll get a chance to learn and work in projects which use these and many other modern technologies
What we can offer for you
- You don’t have to stick with the same role year after year. We have a good rotation model and many Solitans have worked in multiple roles during their Solita career.
- You can affect the technologies and methodologies we use in projects.
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other.
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can freely choose PC laptop with Windows/Linux or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Hki and Tre), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
What we do
Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitization on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. In addition to Finland, Solita currently operates in Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Belgium and Germany working with some of the biggest companies and public organizations; including Finnair, Fortum, The Finnish Parliament and UPM.
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires related to the future job and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
Fill the form below no later than 22.5.2022. We’ll review your application as soon as possible. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introductory meeting. We usually have two rounds of interviews before we are ready to move forward to job contract negotiations.For more information about our open positions or working at Solita, please contact our recruitment professionals
- Software developers: Mirka Saarinen-Tansey, [email protected]
- Cloud experts: Saila Karonen, [email protected]
- Data experts and integration specialists: Anu Päivinen, [email protected]