Data Visualization Consultant
Are you an experienced data analytics and visualisation professional with Power BI or Tableau skills? We are looking for new colleagues to join our experienced team! Your home base could be our office in Leuven or Ghent, hybrid of courseApply
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost every relevant technology, both in the cloud and otherwise. At Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going.
We are focused on fast change and impactful technologies that make such change possible. We employ 1.500+ top-notch tech professionals across the Nordics and West Europe, of which more than 60 in Belgium and 10+ in Germany.
As the Belgian market is a cornerstone of our growth strategy in West Europe, we are strengthening our Belgian team with new talent. You will be working in our Leuven or Ghent offices (Hybrid of course) where everything is in place to make your working day meaningful: coffee breaks, office dogs (you can bring your own), and apero with the colleagues at the end of the day.
What do our Data Consultants work on?
Solita is technology-agnostic and that holds true for the data visualisation tools that we use. As a typical project step or separate study, we clarify our customer’s needs and help them select the right visualisation tool(s) for their current and future needs. However, certain products are more battle-hardened than others and therefore more common also in our customer projects: Power BI and Tableau.
Solitans work closely with our customers’ stakeholders, who can be product owners, ICT managers, business analysts or source system experts. We believe in high-performing, cross-functional teams and see them as the most effective and sustainable practice for building data solutions that really impact and benefit our customers’ business. One such example is the Finavia Data Hub whose real-time Power BI reports have over 100 regular users: a desirable outcome that would not have been realised without thorough requirements’ engineering and proper end-user training!
In this role you will create similar success stories by planning and implementing visualisations that truly serve end-user needs, and you may also dive deeper into data pipelines if that is what you desire. Previous consulting experience gives you the confidence to guide and challenge both your colleagues and customer stakeholders. You are not alone on this journey as our well-known community of over 300 data and integration experts will make you feel right at home and ensure that you have top-notch peer support available! For a sneak peek into our workdays, have a look at the recent thoughts of Johanna, Tero and Tuomas.
What we’re looking for in a new colleague?
- Your deepest expertise and passion lies in visual analytics; Power BI or Tableau
- You are an experienced data professional used to working with data visualisation tools in the various stages of their life cycle
- You know how to connect BI tools to various data sources and are comfortable using SQL
- Experience using Python to automate data-related tasks is a plus
- Your experience enables you to understand different technological setups and data-related challenges
- You are willing to work with customers and win their trust through constructive attitude and convincing expertise
- You are able and interested in guiding, training, and challenging our clients in the role of a consultant and you enjoy working as part of a team
- Solita's values: caring, easy-going, passionate & courageous, match with what you expect from the work community and what you value in your colleagues
- Fluent in Dutch or French, and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Possibility to learn and work with the latest technologies/tools
- Nordic work culture of autonomy and professionalism
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Caring community of 1500+ tech expert colleagues across Northern Europe
We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Belgium.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Liese Hennus: [email protected]