Helsinki, Lahti, Oulu, Tampere, Turku
We have numerous opportunities for data professionals.Apply
Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitalization on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data and analytics, service design and consulting. In addition to Finland, Solita currently operates in Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Belgium and Germany working with some of the biggest companies and public organizations; including Finnair, Fortum and The Finnish Parliament and UPM.
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 300 data specialists, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specializations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going.
We’re looking for talented data professionals to work as data engineers or data architects. We’re flexible with regards to where: you could work for our Finnish clients, Swedish clients or even relocate to Sweden when the times get back to normal.
We are looking for colleagues who can thrive in our culture:
- Someone hungry for learning and growth, together with the rest of us.
- People who take ownership of their own life, work, and learning.
- Someone with the will and skill to work in a consultative role; we appreciate both understanding of the consulting business and the ability to grasp customer’s business context quickly.
- People who can master both critical and analytic thinking and are able to come up with solutions creatively
- Someone who enjoys dialogue and teamwork in a multicultural environment and appreciates high levels of autonomy.
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
Send your free-form application for our review.
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we’ll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introduction meeting. We usually have two rounds of interviews before we are ready moving forward to job contract negotiations.