Interested in working with data? We are currently recruiting Data Engineers to join us!Apply
We have worked with data for over 15 years and today we employ over 200 data specialists. We build data solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs. The most important components in our data projects are cloud-based databases and different data storage methods, such as Snowflake and Amazon Redshift and S3, depending on the project. We develop data architecture based on software development practices and often using agile methods.
In the Data Engineer role, your job is to design and implement technical solutions that include, for example, data modeling and integrations, data warehousing and cloud-based data pipelines. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business, and you can also work in pre-sales and participate in developing our working methods if you wish.
The skills we are looking for in our future colleague:
- We appreciate it if your skillset includes some of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT.
- You are able to, or willing to learn how to, handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines
- You have solid skills in some programming languages – preferably in Python, R or Java.
- You will make us very happy if you also have a grasp of cloud service architecture and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs.
- It’s a big advantage if you are familiar with software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD.
- You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Data Engineers are working mostly in hands-on projects.
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people.
We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy.
We believe in autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees’ needs; whether it means a shortened workweek or another kind of role in a project. Caring, easy-going, courage, and passion have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.