Data Architect, Google Cloud Platform
Data Architect – would you like to build data solutions utilizing modern Google Cloud technologies and learn more from a community of over 1300 tech consultants across Europe?Apply
This Data Architect role places you at the forefront of the European digitalisation. Your skills and vision is needed to support the development of our customers’ business. If you like, you can also work in pre-sales together with our account managers. As a Data Architect at Solita, you will be among the first to see the impact of what a modern data platform in the cloud can bring. Together we can create impact that lasts.
Where your expertise is needed?
- You will map the current situation and outline future goals. You will describe to our customers the opportunities ahead and how they can capitalize on them, in particular from the perspective of data and analytics.
- You will design technical solutions in GCP that incorporate data modeling and integrations, data warehouses and cloud-based data pipelines, for example, and implement them with a team.
What we’re looking for in a candidate?
- Experience with cloud platforms and design paradigms, especially regarding Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with with GCP services, specially regarding the data domain
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, streaming, databases (SQL/NoSQL), ETL/ELT, etc.
- Experience in mapping out architecture-level solutions for both business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way
- Ability to design technical solutions that incorporate data modeling and integrations, data warehouses and cloud-based data pipelines
- Ability to handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines in programming language, e.g. Python, Scala, Java
- Knowledge of software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD
- Technical expertise to independently execute the solutions you design
- Willingness to work on hands-on projects
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
What we offer?
- Challenging and impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility and maximum freedom
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Community of 1300+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
Solita as an employer
Solita is an international consulting firm with Finnish roots. In addition to data architects, our data unit employs data engineering, data science & machine learning, data visualisation & reporting, as well as master data management & data governance professionals. We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. We help customers solve problems and aim to create sustainable solutions – the kind we ourselves would be proud to use and maintain. Our values are caring, casualness, courage and passion. They have been selected by our employees.
Interested? Let’s talk!
Let’s find out whether we could provide you with your next career challenge! Kindly tell us about yourself and your wishes in your application. If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, don’t hesitate to reach out to Vesa Hammarberg (Data Architect & Business Lead, Data Platforms): +358 40 732 2224 / email@example.com.
Our recruitment process includes two meetings with our data professionals. The meetings will be arranged based on your schedule and wishes, virtually or face to face.
Hope we hear from you soon!