As a Data Architect you will be shaping our clients data architecture strategy, with a key emphasis on transitioning to Data Mesh principles. You will collaborate with various teams to shape and define the data landscape across our organization. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced data professional to transition into the cutting-edge world of Data Mesh.
If you want to here more about data mesh within Solita, we're holding an event about it on the 20th of jun, register here!
- Articulate the end-to-end data mesh vision aligned to the broader organization strategy and objectives.
- Provide innovative and practical data mesh architecture in line with business objectives.
- Work across multiple data architecture projects with varied stakeholders, providing technical leadership and advisory services.
- Lead in the creation, maintenance, and monitoring of cloud infrastructure, such as the design of end-to-end data platforms.
- Stay up to date with changes in software and technology most relevant to data architecture and cloud infrastructure.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team, acting as a best practice/quality resource.
- Drive adherence to data management standards to promote optimization and consistency.
Skills that are nice to have (don’t worry if you don’t have them all we will bring you there):
- Professional, hands-on experience building complex solutions (as an architect or data engineer).
- Worked in an architect (data/integration/solution) role, including designing and building complex data solutions.
- Experience with Azure, GCP or AWS cloud products and services.
- Advanced, hands-on design experience implementing large analytic warehouses, data fabrics/data mesh, and/or data lake houses.
- Notion of data mesh and data fabric technologies; Databricks, Snowflake, Dremio, or others.
- Experience in defining, designing, and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform/hybrid clouds.
- Understanding of ontology-based data management concepts.
- You speak English and French/Dutch
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, win supporters, and spur people to action.
- Proven leadership abilities with a focus on team development.
- Ability to create reliable solution plans in cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams, including costs estimation and delivery approaches.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practices, and new application technologies.
Interested to hear more?
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
There will be three rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to prove your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.