Data Architect - are you eager for a new challenge?
Data Architect – would you like to build modern data solutions utilising modern cloud technologies and learn more from a community of 1300 tech consultants across Europe?Apply
The Data Architect role places you at the forefront of helping companies build better data solutions. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business. Holding this role, you will be among the first to see the impact of what a modern data platform in the cloud can bring. Together we create impact that lasts.
We are a team of 170 friendly tech professionals in Sweden supported by over 1000 Solitans network working in the Nordics and Central Europe. Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitisation on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
We work closely with our tech partners such as AWS, Azure and GCP, thus also providing our employees with excellent possibilities for new tech certifications. We were also chosen partner of the year by Snowflake in the EMEA-region in 2021!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will map the current situation and outline future goals. You will describe to our customers the business opportunities ahead and how they can capitalize on these opportunities, in particular from the perspective of data and analytics.
- Your job is to design technical solutions that incorporate data modelling and integrations, data warehouses and cloud-based data pipelines, for example, and to implement them with a team.
- You will form a deep understanding for our client´s needs and the related requirements collection
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You can map out and communicate architecture-level solutions to business decision-makers and implementing experts in an understandable way.
- We hope to see the following in your toolkit: understanding of some on-prem and cloud data warehouses (ex. MS SQL Server and Snowflake), experience with data warehouse building and maintenance, knowledge of data modelling techniques experience with ETL/ELT data pipelines and any related transformation solutions (dbt or Matillion is a plus)
- You will make us very happy if you are familiar with cloud service architecture and big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Kafka), and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs.
- You are able to handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines in some query or programming language, e.g. SQL, Python, R or Java.
- You are familiar with software development practises, e.g. version control and CI/CD.
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English; Swedish is a plus
You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Data Architects are working mostly in hands-on projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Possibility to learn and work with latest data stacks
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Community of 1000+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you are a freelancer or want to become one, read more from Friends of Solita.