With us you will learn how to build data platforms and pipelines (Data Engineer), implement and consult on Master Data Management solutions (Master Data Management Consultant), process and visualize data (Data Visualization Consultant) and build integrations (Integration Consultant).
We are looking for future data and connectivity experts to work either hands-on on data platforms, to help customers manage master data, to make data visible to the customer through data visualization, or make connecting integrations. We do not expect you to know it all, since depending on your own interests and competence you will get to dive into these topics among others:
- Cloud Platforms
- Data modelling
- Data visualisation
- Master Data Management
- Data Integrations
- Continuous delivery
In addition to technical skills, our data and connectivity professionals have general knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) along with awareness of consulting expertise i.e. an understanding of how data can be used to promote and grow a business.
After the Academy your work will include:
- Utilizing data in customer projects
- Defining, designing and implementing different data solutions according to customer needs
- Focus areas include data modelling, data integrations, data warehousing and cloud-based data pipelines, and data visualization
Our expectations for all Data Academy applicants:
- Based in Finland
- Genuinely interested in data solutions
- Cooperative, communicative and courageous with customers
- Eager to learn and become an expert in the field
- Ready for some travelling
- Experience in programming, relevant tech and data orientation e.g. SQL, databases, analytics & data visualization
- Almost graduated or graduated
- Full-time available
- Relevant work experience, especially previous consulting business experience
- Data intensive courses and certifications
- Evidence of growth mindset, collaboration skills and high motivation
Solita Data Academy is not a bootcamp or a trainee program, but an intensive onboarding to Solita’s data business. In such, we expect that you have relevant education through university or polytechnic degree and have already gained knowledge and skills through work.
We will offer you in turn:
- Comprehensive training in data business
- A permanent employment and Solita’s employment benefits from day one
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfill your true potential and become the data rockstar you aspire to be!
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- The possibilities of a stable growth company
- The opportunity for personalized career path e.g. Architect, People Lead, Tech Lead
We strongly believe that everything we have is found in people. We invest in people’s competence development in multiple different ways whether it’s through info sessions, mentoring or with more comprehensive training modules. We take the responsibility to support all Solitans wellbeing and work-life balance.
We would like to get to know you! Tell us about yourself and whether your passion lies in data engineering, master data management, data visualization or data integrations (track definitions in Data Academy website). Send us your application and CV through the form below. You can also attach your study records, your GitHub-profile or other relevant documents showcasing your competence.
Recruitment process schedule:
- Last day to apply is December 3rd 2023. We will go through applications during the application period.
- There is a video interview phase (RecRight) before Teams interviews
- Teams interviews will be held in January latest
- Decisions will be made and contracts signed by 5th February 2024
- First day at Solita and first day of Academy will be 4th March 2024
- Data Academy will be organized mixing remote participation and workshops in our main office locations in Finland
- Academy will be held in English
More information about the Data Academy from our Data Academy website. You are also welcome to attend our Data Academy Online Meetups:
- 22nd November at 9-10AM (in English) – sign up here
- 23rd November at 4-5PM (in Finnish) – sign up here
If you have questions, please try to find answers from the Data Academy website first. If you don´t find answers, you may contact Talent Acquisition Lead Anu Päivinen anu.paivinen (at) solita.fi.