Cloud Service Specialist
Eager to leverage your passion for cloud-native development to support our customers’ digitalization journey? Are you a team player curious to learn from and alongside fellow, friendly experts? Then perhaps this role, and Solita, is for you!Apply
In this role, you would form part of a community of 50+ Cloud & Connectivity experts supported by a leading network of 1500 Solitans across Northern Europe. You would take on an active role in helping our customers design and implement tailored solutions leveraging cloud-native technologies.
A typical assignment could consist of reviewing existing solutions, developing modern cloud applications, implementing new pipelines, designing architecture components and multi-cloud solutions, or shifting existing solutions into the cloud.
Our projects come in all shapes and sizes. What unites all of them is their impact – whether it’s about facilitating the day-to-day lives of our citizens, or coping with a global pandemic. We have for instance, taken on the role as AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the Finnish Parliament. In Sweden, we have helped Smart Energi to create a digital platform which is supporting energy companies in their digitization journey, leveraging open source and cloud technologies.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Good knowledge of one OR multiple cloud services; Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS;
- Hands-on experience in implementing cloud components;
- Solid experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, Go, Node;
- Experience from working with APIs;
- Experience with DevOps, IaC tools, and container technologies is of added value for this role;
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases;
- Strong communication skills in English – you have the courage to challenge and steer the customer in the right direction when needed. Proficiency in Swedish is highly valued.
You can choose to work from one of our head offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg, or alternatively from some of our smaller offices / talent hubs in Malmö, Östersund or Skellefteå. We work in a hybrid setting to stay flexible to your needs and preferences. The role may include occasional travel to the customer site.
What we offer you in return:
- Truly interesting projects that prompt your professional growth. You will have the opportunity to closely contribute to an exciting growth journey within our C&C unit, and work with a variety of projects, technologies and approaches;
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations. Continuous learning is in our DNA and we encourage our employees to grow and widen their knowledge through a range of competence communities, info sessions, talks, and certifications;
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies;
- Great benefits – such as In-house coach to support your well-being, Friday breakfasts, many hobby clubs, a competitive wellness allowance, 30 days annual vacation, pension including on your parental leave, and many more!
Our people – at the heart of our business
At Solita, we strongly value providing a space and work culture where our people can feel at home. We strive to balance our passion for our work with time for rest and recharge, and pride ourselves on our highly skilled community of friendly and caring Solitans. We truly believe in a work environment that’s low on hierarchy and high on autonomy and self-leadership.
Interested in hearing more?
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. The deadline for applications is on December 18th.
Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we’ll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introductory meeting to get to know you better and to explain our culture and values at Solita. The focus of the second round of interviews will be on the technical competence fit. If all goes well, we will be proceeding to the final step of the process which concerns the job contract negotiations and bringing you on board as a Solitan!Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.