Interested in taking your knowledge of cloud computing to the next level by guiding and facilitating our customers’ digitalization journey? Join us as Cloud Consultant and bring forth your ideas, grow through the use of various emerging technologies, and stay surrounded by a group of friendly and skilled peers to learn from and alongside!Apply
In this role, you would form part of a community of 50+ Cloud & Connectivity experts supported by a network of 1500 Solitans across Northern Europe. A typical assignment could consist of reviewing existing solutions, developing modern cloud applications, implementing new pipelines, or shifting existing solutions into the cloud. In a recent project, we have for example been helping Smart Energi to create a digital platform, supporting energy companies in their digitization journey.
If you are skilled in architecture design, you’d have the opportunity to analyze existing architecture, work on the design of architecture components and multi-cloud solutions leveraging cloud-native technologies, and take ownership of key assignments serving as a trusted advisor for our customers.
As one of the leading companies in public cloud solutions and services in the Nordics, our collaboration remains strong with market-leading partners such as Azure, Google Cloud and AWS. We are happy to support becoming an expert in these through our wide offering of training and certificate courses.
Delve deeper into the cloud topic through our new blog post on client side encryption from our consultant Sergei, or check out our recent crash course recordings.
What we hope you have in your carry-on;
- Good knowledge of one OR multiple cloud services; Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS;
- Hands-on experience in implementing cloud components;
- Solid experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, Go, Node;
- Experience from working with APIs;
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases;
- Good communication skills in English. Proficiency in Swedish is highly valued.
Skills we additionally look for in a Cloud Architect;
- Understanding of the development side of cloud computing, and an interest to stay up to date on new and emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation.
You can choose to work from one of our head offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg, or alternatively from some of our smaller offices / talent hubs in Malmö, Östersund or Skellefteå. We work in a hybrid setting to stay flexible to your needs and preferences. The role may include occasional travel to the customer site.
What we offer you;
- Truly interesting and diverse projects that prompt your professional growth.
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations. Continuous learning is in our DNA and we encourage our employees to grow and widen their knowledge through a range of competence communities, info sessions, talks, and certifications;
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies;
- A company that cares about your well-being, your development, and passions. Read more on this topic here; Solita Culture – Part 1: Come as you are – Solita;
- Great benefits – such as In-house coach to support your well-being, Friday breakfasts, many hobby clubs, a competitive wellness allowance, 30 days annual vacation, pension including on your parental leave, and many more!
Interested in hearing more?
We are excited to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. The deadline for applications is on March 31st.
For more information, please contact our Head of People and Culture Patrik Rafstedt ([email protected]).
Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we'll review your application soon.If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introductory meeting to get to know you better and to explain our culture and values at Solita. The focus of the second round of interviews will be on the technical competence fit. If all goes well, we will be proceeding to the final step of the process which concerns the job contract negotiations and bringing you on board as a Solitan!
Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.