Business Process Designer
What you would get to dig in to;
Process Excellence is the way companies organize themselves around how to create and deliver value to the customers. Process Excellence is the cornerstone of running business effectively for growth and a better customer experience. When you understand how your business runs end-to-end, you can streamline business processes to improve business performance, reduce operational costs, ensure business compliance, and enable change.
Process Excellence is about designing simple and efficient ways of working while complying with regulations and sustainability value creation. We at Solita want to help our clients utilize processes and process-driven approach where relevant to meet their business goals – this can mean e.g., to improve the customer experience, increase efficiency, find a way to reorganize the business operations, business/tech alignment etc.
Your projects will concentrate on business process (re)design, analysis, and improvement. When targeting customer experience improvement, it might be relevant to start from the customer journey and set the ambition level for that one first before digging into processes.
In this position, you will typically have multiple projects at hand simultaneously. The tasks include workshop facilitation, project planning on an operational level, process (and customer journey) design using different tools, process documentation using different methods, process and root cause analysis, improvement identification, and supporting the client with process improvement.
We are growing our Process Excellence practice, and you also have multiple topics to further develop your competence in such as process intelligence, process governance, process architecture, process innovation, change management, project management, and many more! Together we will share cool stuff happening around process excellence topic, and other related topics as well.
What we hope you have in your carry-on;
- Relevant educational background
- Interest in consultative client work and creating impact that lasts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Excellent self-management skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience with process design and analysis
- Curious attitude and hunger for continuous learning
- Holistic thinking and an ability to “connect the dots”
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in Swedish and English
As a bonus:
- Experience in ARIS and/or customer journey mapping
- Previous work as a consultant
- Knowledge or experience with value stream mapping and/or LEAN
- Process mining experience
What we offer you;
- Solita values: caring, passionate, courageous, easy-going
- A steep and fast learning curve working with bright colleagues also from other countries and teams within our company and clients
- Great teamwork, fun, and autonomy to lead your own work
- People lead that you can always turn to and ensures that you’ll find your way
- Wide variety of employee benefits and modern and casual offices when you’re not working remotely
- Possibility to learn and contribute to topics that you’re passionate about through our competence communities – facilitation, cycling, AI… – there is a group of people that feel as passionate about the topic as you do!
Do you want to become a part of our Solita family?
Solita was ranked among the TOP10 most attractive employers in Finland in the latest Young Professional Attraction Index (YPAI) by AcademicWork. A total of 2009 young professionals living in Finland responded to the 2023 survey. The YPAI survey looked at students in different fields and those who are five years or less from graduation.
Solita is a workplace where you will always find a more knowledgeable, multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself no matter who you are. We offer support for our people both in work and when life happens.
We are a fast-growing Nordic company that works with digital business transformation, fueled by data and human expertise. We work with both big and small customers, and have offices in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Belgium, Denmark, and Norway.