You will join our team of over 1700 experts in software development, data & cloud engineering, and design at Solita. We are present in 7 countries, 20 locations, and growing. We have worked with data for over 26 years and today we employ about 400 data specialists in Finland. We build data solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs.
You will use your skills and vision to sustain the development of our customers’ business and you will support ongoing pre-sales activities. The role varies between projects, but could contain interviews and workshopping with customers, making initial conceptual and logical data models, build clarity between business and development teams – also having the broad picture of the overall architecture, on enterprise, business unit or on data domain level. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation.
To succeed in this position, you have already gained experience within data management and data architecture. You are an excellent communicator, understand how to balance your technical know-how with your stakeholder management skills and approach initiatives with a consultancy mindset.
- You thrive in the tension field between systems, processes and people and you are able to naturally bridge the gap between business and IT
- You have a broad knowledge of the data management area including data governance
- Your skill set includes information management, master data management, data cataloging, data modelling and tools that enable customers to strengthen their business performance.
- You have some experience in programming languages – at least some basic SQL skills
- Your spoken and written skills in English are in excellent professional level, Finnish skills are an advantage, because it offers you more project opportunities e.g. in public sector
- You have minimum 5 years data management experience and preferably in a consultancy role
- You are located in Finland
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organize your own work
- A work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- A community of competent and easy-going experts to work with and have some fun too!
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development
- Versatile projects where you can show your talent and challenge yourself with the support of your team
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people
We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences and knowledge or by a wide range of offered training. We also support the well-being of our employees by an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy
We believe in an autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to plan your work and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees’ needs. Caring, easy-going, courageous, and passionate have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. Let´s figure out together, what works best for us both.
Please note that the location for this role is Finland.
For any questions regarding the position or Solita, please contact Anu Päivinen (Talent Acquisition Lead) in LinkedIn or e-mail anu.paivinen (a) solita.fi