You will have the title Senior Data Management Consultant and join our team of over 1700 experts in software development, data & cloud engineering, and design at Solita. We are present in 7 countries, 20 locations, and growing. We have worked with data for over 26 years and today we employ over 600 data specialists. We build data solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs.
To succeed in this position, you have already gained experience within data management and enterprise architecture. You are an excellent communicator, understand how to balance your technical know-how with your stakeholder management skills and approach initiatives with a consultancy mindset.
You will use your skills and vision to sustain the development of our customers’ business and you will support ongoing pre-sales activities. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation.
- You thrive in the tension field between systems, processes and people and you are able to naturally bridge the gap between business and IT
- You have a broad knowledge of the data management area including data governance
- Your skill set includes information management, master data management, data cataloging, data modelling and tools that enable customers to strengthen their business performance.
- You might have some experience in programming languages – at least some basic SQL skills
- You can handle multiple projects at hand simultaneously
- You speak both Danish and English fluently
- You have minimum 5 years data management experience and preferably in a consultancy role
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organize your own work
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A community of competent and easy-going experts to support your professional growth
- A work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people
We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences or by a wide range of offered training. We also support the well-being of our employees by an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy
We believe in an autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees’ needs. Caring, easy-going, courageous, and passionate have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together, what works best for us both.
Please note that the location for this role will be in our office at Frederikskaj 4, 2450 Copenhagen SV, Denmark.
We support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer remote positions.
For any questions regarding the position or Solita, please contact Rikke Meng, Senior Recruitment Partner, on +452265 0218, rme @ solita.dk.