Business Analyst (Data projects)
Would you like to work on impactful data & analytics projects, in a Nordic consultancy company where caring is the most important value? Our Business Analysis needs are growing, and we are now looking to add a new Business Analyst into our team.Apply
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going.
We are focused on fast change and impactful technologies making the change possible. We employ 1,500 top-notch tech professionals across the Nordics and West Europe, of which more than 60 in Belgium and 10+ in Germany.
As the Belgian market is a cornerstone of our growth strategy in West Europe, we are strengthening our Belgian team with new colleagues. You will be working in our Leuven or Ghent offices (Hybrid of course) where everything is in place to make your working day meaningful: coffee chats, office dogs, and apero with the colleagues at the end of the day.
Typically, a role of business analyst at Solita will contain business analysis activities like data modelling, business process modelling & improvement for large-scale clients, both nationally and internationally, hybrid of course.
Our clients can be located in different sectors like health, finance, retail and supply chain.
One of the examples of a project where you Solita Belgium is working: How data travel faster and better between suppliers and retailers – Solita
What we are ideally looking for in a person:
- You have experience in Business & Functional analysis in the context of large-scale implementation projects
- Experience in one or more domains: Data Engineering, Integration, Cloud, Data analytics & visualization,data analysis and data science,
- Terms like the following definitely ring a bell to you: Business case analysis, Business process analysis & design, Business requirement analysis & design, Business Solution Definition & Business Architecture Design, Functional analysis, design and testing, Data modelling, Business change management
- Be able to clearly communicate with user stakeholders at different levels, build trust and credibility
- You will be the wire between business and IT: you are able to give workshops, interviews and speak with different business stakeholders, but at the same time you have enough technical background to understand what your IT colleagues are doing and how a technical solution could look like
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Possibility to learn and work with the latest technologies/tools
- Nordic work culture of autonomy and professionalism
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Caring community of 1500+ tech expert colleagues across Northern Europe
We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Belgium.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Liese Hennus: [email protected]