API Management Consultant
We are looking for new API management Consultant with experience with Mulesoft or gravitee.io to join our German team!.Apply
We have enabled our clients to become data-driven by implementing hundreds of data-driven solutions in the Nordic countries, but also recently in central Europe, more precisely in Germany and Belgium. We work together with our Belgian neighbors to build strong offerings in the field of connected data, integration and Cloud services. Our ambition is to enlarge our offerings further towards the full data life cycle.
We are focused on fast change and impactful technologies making the change possible. We employ 1,300 top-notch tech professionals across the Nordics and West Europe, of which more than 50 in Belgium and 10+ in Germany.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- API design and implementation, API management solutions with technologies like mulesoft or gravitee.io
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is a collaboration with both customers and possibly third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilize the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems, and willingness to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Suitable background of working in API management projects (e.g. IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk, Mulesoft, Boomi, Software AG or Oracle SOA Suite)
- Fluency in English and German
Hands-on experience in using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
There will be two rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to prove your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
We are also looking for new Data Architects and Cloud Experts to join our team. If you are a freelancer or want to become one, read more from Friends of Solita.