At Solita Data Science & AI community, we support our clients during their whole AI journey – from the very beginning of ideation all the way to scaling the utilization of AI across the organization. We also take a holistic view to business problems, and see that in addition to technical skills, for instance consulting skills and design thinking methods are crucial to identify the problems worth solving, and how best to solve them. In cross-disciplinary teams we develop solutions that harness the potential of AI & machine learning technologies, generate value for the end users, and deliver sustainable business impact for the client.
What does an AI Designer / Consultant do?
The job of an AI Designer / Consultant is to help clients generate sustainable business and end-user value from AI and analytics. This entails finding the most valuable business problems to solve, and then applying design methods, human insight, and AI and analytics technologies to solve those problems. The AI Designer / Consultant can orchestrate Solita’s multidisciplinary expertise to deliver a holistic solution for the client. As an AI Designer / Consultant, you will work for instance with AI service & application development teams, AI & analytics opportunity identification & evaluation, executive-level trainings, AI & analytics strategy & development roadmapping, and AI governance transformation.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Comfortable with a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Here are some of the skills that would be particularly useful in this role:
- You have experience in using AI and analytics to create value for the business and the end users
- You have an understanding of modern data science, machine learning, and AI development
- You understand the basics of business models and business design
- You understand the basics of service design and appreciate the importance of human insight
- You are comfortable educating senior leaders on AI and analytics
- You have an agile and experiment-driven mindset
- You have at least a basic understanding of modern analytics, data platforms, and architectures
- You have at least a basic understanding of AI governance, responsibility, trustworthiness, regulation & ethics
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant domain
- Currently some of our projects require knowledge of the Finnish language
For this role we are especially looking for candidates with solid experience and a proven track record.
What does Solita do?
We help our clients thrive in the digital transformation. We have already delivered thousands of projects for some of the biggest organisations in the Nordics, including for example Finnair, Fortum, The Finnish Parliament and UPM. We help our clients with themes such as strategy, business design, service design, data platforms, digital service development, cloud architecture and integrations. Solita currently operates in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Belgium and Germany.
Why join our community?
This is what our people have said:
“People are very open-minded and straightforward. There is a will to improve, provide new solutions and grow together. I also think we can be more successful when we can be authentic, and felt from day one that I can be myself at the office.” – Linda Moll, Consultant
“People get to work with really interesting projects, and it doesn’t require previous experience in the area. You can try new things and direct your learning based on your interests, instead of getting stuck in specific expertise. You are not left alone, since there are always more experienced co-workers guiding you.” – Anaïs Renson, Data Architect
“What most inspires me in my work is seeing the impact of what we do. It’s not only about our clients´ business goals, but often there is a wider contribution to society or the environment.” – Lauri Kieksi, Service Designer
Let's find out together whether we could find the next opportunity in your career with Solita! Send us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and we will be in touch with you soon. If you want to tell us more about your wishes for the next career opportunity, you may write an application letter too.
You may easily contact us via LinkedIn: Mikael Ruohonen (Business Lead – Data Science, AI and Analytics) or Suvi Ohtonen (Talent Acquisition Manager). If you prefer e-mail, our email addresses are of the form firstname.lastname (at) solita.fi.