Solita has been named as a Nordic Leader in Public Cloud Solutions and Services in ISG Provider Lens™ study. In a report “Public Cloud – Solutions & Service Partners 2020 Nordics” ISG positions Solita in Leaders Quadrant both in consulting and transformational services and in managed public cloud services for midmarket* companies.
According to ISG, public cloud services have become mainstream solutions in the Nordic market. Public cloud spending continues to surge in Nordic enterprises in the coming years as demand for computing and agile cloud-native technologies drive growth and geographic expansion.
Solita name in Leaders Quadrant in cloud services
ISG Provider Lens™ study positioned Solita in Leaders Quadrant in two cloud services categories for midsize market: consulting and transformational services and managed public cloud services.
According to study Solita’s strengths in consulting and transformational services are:
- AWS-certified MSP: The first AWS partner in the Nordics to receive an AWS migration competency.
- Strong consulting and migration capabilities. Solita is an established consulting-led migration service provider with mature frameworks and a suite of tools for client’s cloud transformation journey.
- Improved hyperscaler capabilities: Solita has increased its hyperscaler competency by receiving accreditations in recent years from AWS, Microsoft and Google.
In managed public cloud services category Solita’s strengths according to ISG’s study are:
- Consulting-led transition and managed services: Solita’s consulting-led engagements enable clients to decide the best workload fitment options such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or the Google Cloud Platform.
- AWS-certified managed service provider: Solita has 350 certified and trained AWS niche employees in the Nordic region providing AWS services to both the private and public sectors.
- Comprehensive cloud service portfolio: Solita’s comprehensive cloud portfolio includes assessment, migration framework, and Solita CloudBlox™concept accelerating client’s cloud transformation journey.
“Solita offers a comprehensive, flexible suite of public cloud managed and transformation services, which helps Nordics enterprise clients to accelerate digital transformation journey”, states Manoj Chandra Jha, the author, ISG lead Public Cloud Service research analyst
“We are excited that Solita is named as a Nordic Leader in cloud services in ISG Provider Lens™ study. It is a testimony of our hard and persistent work and expertise within our organization. Cloud services is Solita’s most rapidly growing business area in the Nordic market. We continuously develop our capabilities and portfolio e.g. we just launched Solita CloudBlox™, a service which helps companies to better manage their complex multi-cloud environment, as well as its capacity, costs and data security”, says Jari Jolula, Director of Cloud Services at Solita.
- Read more on how to manage your cloud services effectively.
- Read more on Solita’s open cloud positions.
- Read more in ISG press release.
For more information
Solita, Jari Jolula, Director, Cloud Services, +358 40 596 9518, email@example.com
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant research series is the only service provider evaluation of its kind to combine empirical, data-driven research and market analysis with the real-world experience and observations of ISG’s global advisory team. Enterprises will find a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help guide their selection of appropriate sourcing partners, while ISG advisors use the reports to validate their own market knowledge and make recommendations to ISG’s enterprise clients. For more information about ISG Provider Lens research, please visit this webpage.
ISG Provider Lens™ report “The Public Cloud – Solutions & Service Partners 2020 Nordics” assists buyers to evaluate different system integrators while reviewing a significant cloud transformation strategy and the capabilities of service providers in numerous geographies. ISG Provider Lens™ study assessed 50 cloud services providers for midsize market. Midmarket is defined as an enterprises that typically have fewer than 5,000 employees or generate less than $1 billion in revenue.