Senior Front-end Developer
Experienced Front-end developer - join our talented and diverse developer community to work with impactful projects.Apply
We are looking for experienced Front-end Developers to work in Helsinki, Lahti, Tampere, Turku, or Oulu, as well as in our light offices (Joensuu, Kuopio, Pori, Jyväskylä) or remotely in other locations within Finland. What is it that we’re looking for now? Passionate people who want to work in meaningful projects and help others around them shine!
We are developing solutions for both private and public sector customers. We don’t have customers from any specific business area, as we concentrate on having varied projects that are meaningful. This can mean that we have an impact on how we help users find more convenient routes, we get to use the newest technologies or we handle a global pandemic. Solita's projects are a combination of dev, data, cloud, and service design. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation. Our aim is to always find the best person for the right project, and make sure it’s a two-way match.
What we offer for you
- Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you. Many of our Front-end Developers are interested in working for example with cloud technologies or Agile.
- You don’t have to stick with the same role year after year. We have a good rotation model and many Solitans have worked in multiple roles during their Solita career.
- You can affect the technologies and methodologies we use in projects.
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other.
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can freely choose PC laptop with Windows/Linux or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Hki and Tre), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
Creating opportunities for developing your skills really is in the core of working at Solita, no matter how senior you already may be. To clarify this a bit more, here’s some thoughts from our Senior Software Designer Nico:
“My journey at Solita began around 7 years ago. I was in the early days of my career and was looking for that next-step. I met people from Solita at a local Meetup (HelsinkiJS) and that led to an application, interview and later me working for Solita.
I was hired with a stronger frontend focus, but I did mention in the early interviews that I wanted to develop my skills in other areas as well – that request was taken to heart and my team leads have followed up on that regularly and ensured that I had projects to choose from that would further my progress to widen my expertise in the direction I wished.
Feeling safe and secure at your work place is also very important for us. Have a look what different solitans think about this matter:
These qualities help you to succeed in this position
- You understand the big picture and reflect your decisions on it.
- You are interested in taking care of customers and your team.
- You have the ability to work as an architect who defines the base of projects.
- You are interested in creating software with a long and sustainable life cycle.
- You are eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Currently some of our projects require knowledge of the Finnish language
Let’s talk more!
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to dev-recruiter Mirka / [email protected] / 0407258194
Ask more about our projects from Kari Koivuniemi / 040 837 8323, [email protected]