Tackle challenges of rapidly changing business environment with modern private cloud solutions
At the early stages of your cloud journey, you often face at least some of these questions:
- How do we develop our digital services and manage the cloud effectively?
- Is our data secure at all times?
- Is it worth all the costs?
- Do we have the skills to set it up and manage it?
- If this is a journey, who’s sitting in the driver’s seat?
Today’s business requires fast reactivity and adaptability to changing business environments. Many organisations are struggling with the speed of delivery, outdated processes, and a lack of competences. To overcome those challenges and to meet ever-changing customer needs, they are increasingly relying on digital services.
Modern IT capabilities, such as API enabled, data-driven, or machine learning, sit mostly on top of public cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This is because public cloud providers invest a fair amount of money on Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions that ease and accelerate the deployment of applications, and, on the other hand, cut maintenance costs of solutions such as machine learning, IoT, blockchains and container platforms.
Businesswise, the public cloud provides:
- Elasticity and scalability
- Cost-effectiveness and predictability
- World-class security controls
- Speed of delivery
- Peace of mind to focus on your core business
- Tools to make your organisation agile