Join us for the seminar “Successful cloud migration“ on September 30. This is the first seminar in a seminar series about the advantages and challenges of using cloud, and how to ensure a successful cloud journey from the get-go.
There are companies that have used cloud services since the beginning and built cloud-based infrastructure and applications. There are also companies who have never used cloud services, but who want to take advantage of the cloud’s capabilities. The main obstacle when you decide to start using cloud services is the lack of a plan and strategy for migration.
Based on our experience we have created a migration roadmap that starts with setting business goals and ends with migration and monitoring.
During the seminar, we will discuss how you can create and successfully follow your very own roadmap. We will also serve you selected examples about migration projects that we have participated in as a trusted partner.
- How to set business goals for migration and build a baseline for the cloud journey
- How to create a migration plan and follow it
- Insights and main takeaways from Solita migration projects that could prove useful in your own migration journey.
- 8:45 EEST Opening words and breakfast
- 9:30 EEST How to create and follow successful migration plan: Henri Kunstmann, Cloud Consultant building and supporting different solutions in cloud
- 10:15 EEST Main take away points from Solita migration projects: Antti Peltonen, Cloud Architect with a broad experience in cloud architectures, migrations and security
- 11:00-11:30 EEST Q & A
The seminar will take place in our Solita Estonia office: Viru väljak 2, 7 th floor, Tallinn.Sign up