This high-end event for decision makers will focus entirely on how to make business out of Internet of Things, what kind of business models it can generate and what structures should be in place. IoT is unquestionably one of the hottest strategic topics in the management and board rooms. How can it be utilised for the business and what opportunities can it bring to the table?
– Find new business opportunities and models
– Build agility and reaction sensitivity into your strategy frames
– Utilise the latest technology trends and innovations
– Avoid the most common mistakes in driving big transitions
– Understand and utilise the drivers behind the digitalisation
– Identify new customer segments- and services
Solita is partner of the event – come and meet us to discuss IoT, industrial internet, analytics, cloud solutions and digital service development. Welcome to get inspired, network and secure your competitive edge for the future.
Date: Tuesday and Wednesday 11.-12.4.2017
Venue: Kattilahalli, Sörnäisten rantatie 22, Helsinki
Our customer DNA is presenting on Tuesday, 11.4.2017 at 15.30 on the AI and Machine learning: The new era of big data and analytics track:
Case by Solita: Light in the end of the data tunnel – from big data and data science to artificial intelligence and increased profits
Jarno Kartela, Head of Analytics, Dna Oyj
Learn more about Internet of Things and industrial internet and download our latest Think Tank report