To stay competitive in today’s world, organisations must remove the barriers that prevent them from instantly accessing and sharing insights from all their data. Join Snowflake and Solita for a free, half-day event to learn about the latest advancements in cloud data analytics. Industry experts will reveal how a single, integrated cloud data platform can deliver the performance and concurrency for all your workloads, including data integrations and secure and governed access to all your data, at scale.
During the event, you will learn how to:
- Leverage a single cloud data platform to enable and modernise your data warehouse
- Deliver secure and governed access to all your data
- Remove the overhead of maintaining infrastructure and managing databases by using a single platform as a service
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, where instructors will walk you through how to set up your own data platform.
- Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, join, and query structured and semi-structured data
- How to easily set up databases and multi-cluster warehouses for unlimited, elastic scalability
- How to easily and securely share or consume data from external entities
8.00 Networking and Breakfast
Network with fellow attendees while enjoying a full, complimentary breakfast.
8.30 The Snowflake Cloud Data Platform
Learn how a single, integrated data platform can deliver the performance and concurrency for all your workloads, including data integration and secure and governed access to all your data, at scale.
9.00 Use Case – Featuring Daniel Wellington
Learn how Daniel Wellington enabled their organisation to be data driven.
9.20 Use Case – Featuring VOI
Learn how VOI enabled their organisation to be data driven.
9.40 Q&A with Speakers
Join the Snowflake, Daniel Wellington and VOI speakers to get all your questions answered about how to enable data-driven decision making in your organisation.
Coffee, tea, and snacks will be available during the break.
10.20 Zero to Snowflake
Join this instructor-led, hands-on workshop where instructors will walk you through how to set up your own cloud data platform.
Where and When
Stockholm 111 51
5 March 2020, 8.00-12.00