Why combine data with design?
To be relevant. You must stand out.
Combining the design thinking and user insights with data capabilities leads into an risk-minimizing approach in order to create both business and user benefiting results. If we target the users we must use data in order to build the services and we must use design in order to understand how to build them, to ensure that we are building relevant services.
Our Data + Design Booster service helps you to recognize how to use data to improve business and customer experience, and where to start.
- We guide you through how to investigate and choose which challenges to tackle based on customer needs and business problems.
- We evaluate the readiness of your data and give a first touch of trying out an iterative way of experimenting with your data to improve business – boost sales, predict operations, improve customer experience.
- Our specialists together with you iterate and discuss findings as a continuous, iterative loop during the project
- The gap between IT and service/product development may have grown wide – data within your organization may not have clear ownership or data may not even be usable or accessable.
- Our Senior Design and Data Specialists facilitate and help you design solution ideas and turn them into experiments with real customers
- The next phase after choosing the best ideas to try out is to measure and iterate the experiments to create the biggest possible value to business.
- Summary document of workshops
- List of observations derived from the data: usability, needs, gaps and next steps for collecting data based on our observations
- Recommendations and requirements for building a data based business case as next step or roadmap to start building the business case solution as a next step – tools, models, ways of work
- The participants will know more about the existing data and the possibilities of how to enhance user experience based on data