Transform yourself to a Connectivity & API Developer
Would you like to develop your career to Integration & API Development consulting? Come to work with us!
We are looking for new Integration & API Developers to join our team. You will work with modern API and integration environments such as IBM, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Software AG, AWS and/or Azure.
Our integration team consists of 100 specialists working in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. The team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers’ systems and helping them in their journey of digitalization. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in its business and build systems that improve customer and employee experience. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
Read more about your future colleagues in Leuven: Integration Consultant Simon Alen, Data Engineer & Team Lead Zoë Ehuhu, Integration Specialist Jeroen Wanten, Data Trainee Hamid Khodayari and Senior Data Architect Anaïs Renson.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is a collaboration with both customers and possibly third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilize the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems, and willingness to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Suitable background of working in (integration) projects (e.g. IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk, Mulesoft, Boomi, Software AG or Oracle SOA Suite)
- Fluency in English and in one of the native languages: Dutch or French
Hands-on experience in using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message. If you don’t have the expertise of these tools but you have the right mindset and attitude, don’t worry – we offer certification and training for all our employees.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on Sunday 28rd of February at the latest.
There will be two rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to prove your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our local integration specialist Jeroen Wanten (email@example.com).
If you are a freelancer or want to become one, read more from Friends of Solita.
Solita is a fast-growing digital transformation company driven by tech, data and human insight. Our services range from strategic consulting to service design, digital development, data, AI & analytics, and managed cloud services. Founded in 1996, Solita now employs over 1,000 digital business specialists in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Denmark and Belgium to help businesses and societies reinvent themselves with impact that lasts.Apply here