Software Project Manager to Tallinn
We are looking for experienced project manager who has extensive experience from leading custom software projects. Our software project are made with passion and courage. We guide our clients to find the right answers for ensuring the best results. All this is made together with project team and support from whole Solita. Are you our new Software Project Manager?
As a Software Project Manager your role is to lead software projects from conception to release. You work closely with Solita Development, Data and analytics and Design operations.
Read more about our customers and projects from www.solita.fi/en/customers/
Modern tools, interesting and challenging projects and an outstanding work community
Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibilities to take you in the direction you are most passionate. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company and workplace.
At Solita, you will learn new things, share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey. We cherish the balance between work and free time in everyday life, and we respect every individual. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy, and we are opposed to rigid corporative formalities. In addition to your future colleagues, modern tools and technologies, good support services and ergonomic working spaces will help you enjoy your work.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication in English and Estonian
- Previous experience and shown results in leading software projects. Your responsibility is to lead custom software projects in close co-operation with your project team, client and other stakeholders.
- Agile environment is familiar to you. You may have Scrum master and / or Product owner certifications and you have used Scrum methodologies in your projects.
- You understand the software development process. You have experience from the whole life cycle of project from start to end.
What Solita offers you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting and meaningful software projects
- Great office location in the heart of Tallinn. See location from Google Maps
- We believe that success follows when you bring the best people together in the best environment.You will have freedom and responsibility in your work environment and all the tools to get your knowledge to the next level. Read more about how we got awarded as the employer of the year.
- We have a strong skills development and information sharing culture. Our people combine their passions to develop themselves and their skills.
Our community of 700 specialists working in data, software development, integration, coaching, operation, service design and design, will help you to become even better at what you do. Read what your future colleagues have to say in the area AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
Join our growing team in Tallinna
Send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Software position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Application deadline is 3.2.2019.
Should you have any questions about this position, contact Head of Tallinn office Märt Ridala +372 513 4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.