Software Project Manager / TallinnWe are looking for a software project manager who has extensive experience in leading multi-site software projects for large organizations. As a project manager, you will be leading a team of software developers from Solita, stakeholders from the customer organization and our partners. The goal of you and the team is to achieve business results for our customers by developing IT systems and ways of working. You will be using agile project management methodologies and the latest IT technology.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be leading software projects from concept to release. You will work closely with our highly skilled software development, data, cloud and design experts from our 9 offices in 4 countries. You will be working with big customers, big IT systems and your projects will have an impact that can be measured in millions of euros.
Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibility. It is you and the team who chooses the tools and methods in Solita. At Solita, you will learn new things, share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey. Read more how to develop your competences at Solita. We cherish the balance between work and free time, and we respect every individual. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. In addition to your future colleagues, modern tools and technologies, good support services and nice offices in city centers will help you enjoy your work.
What we expect from a good candidate
- Fluent Estonian and English in spoken and written form
- Experience in leading successful multi-site software projects
- Experience in leading Scrum or other Agile software projects
- You understand business and technology. You have experience in turning generic business requirements into specific technical tasks and meeting the requirements with optimal resources.
- Ability to foster good relations in the team even in difficult situations when deadlines are near and requirements are tough
- You are willing to travel (e.g. to Finland once every or every other week for 1-2 days
What we see as nice to have in a good candidate
- Project management certificates
- Technical knowledge e.g. about .NET, Java, Clojure, cloud solutions or Big Data solutions
What Solita offers to you
- Impact: Possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users, huge monetary impact or both
- New methodology and tech: Possibility to use new, fast developing IT methodologies and technologies
- Company culture: Possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decides – not the managers
- Variety: Possibility to work with different customers, systems and technologies
- Development and responsibility: Learn and use new tech and methods through our internal skill-communities, in projects and trainings.
- Benefits: good salary and benefits like extra health-insurance and Spordiselts
- Office in the center of Tallinn
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Software Project Manager position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Application deadline is 20.6.2019.
For more information about our jobs and work in Tallinn, contact the Head of our Tallinn operations Märt Ridala +372 5134 833 / email@example.com
For more information about working at Solita or about our recruitment process, contact Paulina Glozous +358 44 027 0053 / firstname.lastname@example.org.