Service & UX Designer / Tallinn
Together with customers and users, we are building a sustainable tomorrow where technology is used in the service of better living and growth for future generations. Now we are looking for an accomplished designer to join our team in Tallinn. As a Service & UX Designer, your role is key to the success of projects.
You take part in high-impact projects where you are free to define your own role: what, when and how things are done. Typically, your duties include translating the needs of customers into solutions, defining operating models and functional design for services and information systems, the impact of which can even reach the national level. You will also lead workshops – a natural part of the UX Designer job description at Solita.
We offer you different projects that allow you to build your skills according to your own abilities and interests. You have the opportunity to expand your skills in service design, data, software development, consulting and more. You will be working alongside our design team in Finland and Sweden. You will be working also with data, cloud and integration professionals teaching and showing how human insights help build better services.
Are we a fit for you?
You like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional company. You are courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out. You care about the world and you’re keen to help your colleagues, your customers, and society at large.
We do too. This is how we are at Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in.
What we expect from you
- Your competence in user interface design is strong and you can design modern user interfaces with tools like Figma, Sketch or Illustrator.
- You know the principles of user-centred design inside out and can both plan and implement the engagement of end users and customers at different stages with interviews, workshops, etc.
- You operate smoothly as a member of the software development team, transition easily between the conceptual level and the details of the user interface, and you have no trouble understanding conversations about technical solutions. You can correct the course of a project, if necessary.
- You are a persuasive speaker, you like organising workshops and can direct your own work.
- Fluent Estonian and English in spoken and written form
- Previous experience in working with Estonian or Nordic organisations
We value any visual design experience you may have. We also value design experience in map-based services.
Join our team in Estonia!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application from the ”apply here” button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 9.8.2019. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Service & UX Designer position, along with your CV, portfolio or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Due to vacation times, we will get back to you at the latest in August!
If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.Apply here