Service Design Lead to Build the Service Business of the Future
We believe that the future of design is a holistic, human centered vision of impact. We are looking to build a design team within Solita Scandinavia that has the talent to build the service business of the future. We are currently searching for a Service Design Lead to take this challenge on in Scandinavia!
We are located right in the heart of downtown Stockholm and looking for an experienced, entrepreneurially minded to help us shape the service and business design market in Scandinavia with the secure backing of a well-established network of 150 Service and Business Design colleagues. Check out your future colleague Johannes.
Are we a fit for you?
You like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional company. You are courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out. You care about the world and you’re keen to help your colleagues, your customers, and society at large.
We do too. This is how we are at Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in.
As a Service Design Lead, you:
- Will establish and lead a service design team and build a design culture within Solita Scandinavia
- Receive mentoring and sparring from some of most the experienced service and business design professionals in Europe from other locations
- Will be working alongside with data, cloud and integration professionals teaching and showing how human insights help build better services.
- Will be working alongside with data, cloud and integration professionals teaching and showing how human insights help build better services. Read Reima’s blog about community of colleagues as a service.
- Establish and manage client relationships
So what are we looking for then?
- Solid experience (5+ years) in a comparable service design position in the digital and/or physical world and/or organizational change
- Strong command on customer-centric design process and curiosity to understand what drives human behaviour
- Solid understanding of how data and analytics solve business problems of today
- Skills, character and compassion to lead and facilitate workshops and co-design sessions both with end-user and business stakeholders
- A natural desire and ability to shoulder responsibility for a project from start to finish
- The humility to, when necessary, give up on your own ideas in the face of information derived from customer insight
- To enrich and challenge our community by bringing an important element or perspective of your own
- Strong communication skills both in Swedish and English
Join us in building our service and business design team in Scandinavia!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application from the “apply here” button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Service Design Lead position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Johannes Hirvonsalo, on +358 40 577 0789, or email@example.com.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Head of Talent Acquisition Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.