Senior DataOps Architects to Munich (d/w/m)
Do you wish to work with not just interesting but impactful problems? Would you like to surround yourself with other experienced data professionals? We are now looking for seasoned DataOps Architects to join and participate in building our fairly new Munich team.
As a DataOps Architect at Solita you will:
- design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts
- use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales
Your closest colleagues are working in data warehousing and data modelling, data science, machine learning, information management, integration, reporting, analysing, data visualizing, master data, consulting and project management. Read more about our Munich team: Introducing Solita in Munich.
With us, you sign up for a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills. You will work together with a team in the heart of Munich and at the customers’ base. Our customers include Scania, Amer Sports, Assa Abloy, Atria, Ensto, Fazer, Finnair, Fortum, and Metso.
We are looking for experienced DataOps Architects. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- Can map out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- We value interest and experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- Can build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are located in Germany or are familiar with the local market.
- Fluent in German and working proficiency in English
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have over 300 data specialists in six countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specializations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
Our technology stack in data projects varies from project to project but you see us working with technologies such as R, Python, Java, Clojure, Ansible, SQL, Jedox, Tableau, Birst, IBM, Informatica, Snowflake, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. You don’t have to know all the technologies but we hope that you are willing to learn new ones.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company.
Interested in joining us?
If you feel up to the challenge, send us your application. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the DataOps Architect position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Country Director of Germany Florian on +49 172 1860 179, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.
Solita is a community of highly and widely skilled experts geared for impact and customer value. We do what matters to build the future with our clients by delivering high-quality solutions to real problems. Our unique service portfolio seamlessly combines expertise from strategic consulting to service design, software development, analytics and data science, cloud and integration services. Founded in 1996, Solita is a fast growing community of over 1000 professionals in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium and Germany.Apply here