.NET Developer to Solita in Tallinn
Solita is a rapidly growing IT company that develops software, data warehouses and IT systems. Our customers are large organizations in Finland and other Nordic countries. Solita is 20 years old and has 700 highly skilled IT specialists working in Tampere, Helsinki, Oulu, Stockholm and Tallinn. Now we are looking for a .NET Developer to join Solita in Tallinn!
Our development centre in Tallinn was founded in the end of 2017 and our plan is to grow to 20 employees by the end of 2018. Our specialists in Tallinn are and will work in projects that develop software for the Nordic customers. Therefore giving a positive impact to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. For example, our solutions guarantee that the Salomon, Wilson, Atomic and Suunto sports gear does not run out in shops. That the Finnish, Swedish and Estonian icebreakers break ice on the Baltic Sea effectively. That the snow is ploughed and trains run in an optimal way in Finland.
Modern tools, interesting and challenging projects and an outstanding work community
Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibilities to take you in the direction you are most passionate. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company and workplace. In particular, you will get to develop our new office in Tallinn and its culture. At Solita, you will learn new things, share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey. We cherish the balance between work and free time in everyday life, and we respect every individual.
In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy, and we are opposed to rigid corporative formalities. In addition to your future colleagues, modern tools and technologies, good support services and ergonomic working spaces will help you enjoy your work.
What kind of people are we looking for to join our .NET team?
As a .NET developer you will be among the first persons in our team in Tallinn and work together with colleagues from Finland creating superior online services for our Finnish and international customers. As we are building up our team you will also get to choose and mentor other new developers in Tallinn and act as “a bridge” between our Finnish team and projects and the new team in Tallinn.
Technology wise we hope you have experience in the following:
- You are excellent at C# programming.
- NET MVC , Web API and Azure are a piece of cake for you
- You are familiar with designing application architecture
- You always try to produce code that is as clear and readable as possible
- You want to work close to customers and understand the needs and end-users of their business.
Besides technology you also have experience in the following:
- Agile projects and development methods. Scrum.
- Mentoring junior developers or trainees
- Working with big corporate customers
In addition, we appreciate the following characteristics in both tasks:
- You are a versatile full-stack developer, and in addition to back-end, you also master the latest front-end technologies (e.g. React,Vue.js, Aurelia)
- You are interested in cloud technologies. You have participated in projects using AWS or Azure cloud technologies, and you want to share your cloud skills with other people.
- You want to automate everything. You’re interested not only in automating testing, but you are constantly looking for ways to automate delivery and production.
Come and contribute to the growth of Solita’s office in Tallinn!
Send us your application to email@example.com. Tell us why you would be the best software developer and what you’re most passionate about. Please attach your CV or your LinkedIn profile. You can also impress us with your code by sending us a link, for instance, to your GitHub profile. Send your application by 13.5.
- If you have any questions related to the Software developer positions, please contact Märt tel. +372 513 4833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discuss with our Recruitment Coach Jenni Kivikoski +358 44 750 4441 / email@example.com