MDM Consultants to build smarter data management in Gothenburg
We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations and both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning and helped companies to create new data-based services. We have 750 consultants in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Germany and now looking for MDM Consultants to join our new office in Gothenburg! Would you like to be part of our Data community?
We will continue our internationalization by opening our ninth office in Gothenburg in February and are looking for MDM Consultants to build a modern cloud-based data platforms. In the MDM Consultant role, you will work as a trusted partner of customers as we develop and built smarter data management together. You will take on implementation, consultation and development roles. You will confidently present your experience and vision of the best practices and latest technology in Master Data Management.
You will clarify to our customers what MDM solutions mean as a whole, and how they will serve the customer’s operations and analytics with high efficiency and quality. You will work to create Master Data Management processes and systems, which provide customers with a data management backbone that supports data systems and other data management processes. Your role will often allow you to influence how data management models and overall architecture are developed by our customers.
About our MDM projects and teams
At Solita, our MDM projects vary from preliminary surveys, lasting a few months, to extensive, year-long projects. We provide everything from a quick proof of concept projects to comprehensive MDM implementations. Your closest colleagues will typically be our data and integration experts. Our data experts work in cells, including ones that specialise in certain customer relationships or technologies, such as as MS or AWS. Other cells include a MDM cell, an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The cells usually have six to fourteen people. . Read more from our Data expertise area.
You will succeed in our team if
- You have one or more of the following skills: Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Have at least basic level knowledge in relational databases.
- You must be able to discern between different business processes and to recognise and describe the significance of master data for business.
- You have experience in different multi-domain MDM technologies, such as Microsoft MDS, Semarchy xDM, Orchestra Networks EBX5 or Informatica.
- You have diverse understanding of data management, e.g. integrations and data warehousing. You must be competent in or willing to learn cloud computing solutions on, for example, the AWS or Azure platform.
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. Our customers include Scania, Assa Abloy, Atria, Ensto, Fazer, Finnair, Fortum and Metso. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company.
Come and contribute to the growth of Solita’s new office in Gothenburg!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Engineer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Skandinavian Director Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Head of Talent Acquisition Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.