Master Data Management Consultants to Stockholm and Gothenburg
Solita is a fast-growing IT-Services company with around 800 highly skilled specialists in the fields of data, cloud, software development, and service design. We have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Tallinn, Munich, Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku, and Oulu, and we work with large Nordic organizations. Our customers include brands like Amer Sports, Fortum, Finnair, and numerous others.
We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations. We have both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, and helped companies to create new data-based services. We are now looking for MDM consultants to join our teams in Sweden!
In the MDM Consultant role, you will work as a trusted partner of customers as we develop and build smarter data management together. You will take on implementation, consultation and development roles. You will confidently present your experience and vision of the best practices and latest technology in Master Data Management.
You will clarify to our customers what MDM solutions mean as a whole, and how they will serve the customer’s operations and analytics with high efficiency and quality. You will work to create Master Data Management processes and systems, which provide customers with a data management backbone that supports data systems and other data management processes. Your role will often allow you to influence how data management models and overall architecture are developed by our customers.
Who we are – Solita
At Solita our highly skilled experts are working together to help our clients in all industries, while still maintaining a start-up like, relaxed atmosphere and great culture! Our company culture is very important for us, and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills, and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
About our MDM projects and teams
At Solita, our MDM projects vary from preliminary surveys, lasting a few months, to extensive, year-long projects. We provide everything from a quick proof of concept projects to comprehensive MDM implementations. Your closest colleagues will typically be our data and integration experts. Our data experts work in cells, including ones that specialize in certain customer relationships or technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an MDM cell, an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The cells usually have six to fourteen people. Read more from our Data expertise area.
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specializations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
We wish for you to have:
- You have one or more of the following skills: Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality Management.
- Have at least basic level knowledge in relational databases.
- You must be able to discern between different business processes and to recognize and describe the significance of master data for business.
- You have experience in different multi-domain MDM technologies, such as Microsoft MDS, Semarchy xDM, Orchestra Networks EBX5 or Informatica.
- You have a diverse understanding of data management, e.g. integrations and data warehousing. You must be competent in or willing to learn cloud computing solutions on, for example, the AWS or Azure platform.
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast-developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems, and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual training, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design, and culture from our blogs.
Come and join our growing team in Stockholm or Gothenburg!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application! Tell us briefly why you are interested in the position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.Apply here