API and Integration Developers – Solita
Would you like to work with digital services that are used by millions of users every day in the Nordic countries? Would you like to work with modern API and integration environments like MuleSoft, AWS and Azure? We offer you a role in a team of 20 highly skilled specialists and a possibility to be part of expanding our team in Tallinn and Stockholm.
Solita and our integration services
Solita is among the fastest growing IT-Services companies in the Nordics with 700 highly skilled specialists. Solita’s roots are in Finland where we are known as one of the best places to work and our specialists as one of the best in the Nordics. At the beginning of 2017 we opened an office in Stockholm and in the end of 2017, we also opened a development center in Tallinn. We are now looking for skilled specialists to work for our Nordic projects in both of these locations. Our plan is to grow in the nordics to more than 100 specialists in a few years.
Our integration team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers systems and helping them in their journey of digitalization. You are moving things forward in multi-player environments and learn to understand the requirements for digitalizing different businesses and processes and to interpret them as functional solutions – if you are not already in possession of these from your previous work experience.
As an experienced integration developer, you already know the history well, but you can also fly with a wavebander looking at new opportunities. You will be able to implement integration solutions for our customers, mainly using API and integration tools (e.g. MuleSoft and Apache Camel). Whether you are in the early stages of your career or more experienced, you started with us with a comprehensive orientation to Solita, our people and our future teammates in our integration team.
A team focused on integrations
We are a nice team of more than 30 professionals. In your team, you work together with top experts from our company and partner companies with our renowned Nordic and European customers. In this team, the smile is delicate and all the feet firmly on the ground. Our integration team develops its expertise through active knowledge communities, certifications, training, and different events organized by us.
You will succeed in our team if
- You are a problem solver by nature and excited about solving our customers problems within their business
- You enjoy working in a versatile role, where you can develop and share your knowledge with others
- You have a customer and team oriented mindset and also take initiative in your tasks
- You are passionate and caring about your work and others
- You want to grow and develop into a professional in one of the most interesting areas in technology and business
As a more experienced professional you can also have
- Experience with integration projects done with different technologies
- Experience with integration tools such as MuleSoft, Apache Camel or BizTalk
- Automatisation experience about different work phases (e.g. CI, CD)
- Understanding of different software-, information management- and master data solutions
In addition we also appreciate knowledge in AWS, other integration tools as well as previous work experience in other cloud based solutions. If you also have knowledge in software development, databases, ERP-systems, don’t forget to mention it. Good English skills are a must. Understanding Finnish is a benefit. Since we are working with Nordic customers, we also hope that you have some work experience from the Nordic or Baltic countries
Our integration team as a workplace
Your colleagues will be among the best technology gurus in Finland and the Nordics. We are a non-hierarchical organization where freedom of choosing the best tools and methodologies is widely appreciated. You will have a strong influence on how the work is done in your team and what kind of a company Solita will be in the future. You can read about the technology we use and other thoughts on our blog dev.solita.ee
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. That is why we would like to have a chat with you to discuss your interests and expectations for the future.
Please send us your CV or LinkedIN profile at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the webpage . Tell us what you are good at and what you dream about in the future.
- For more information about our Development Center in Tallinn, contact Märt Ridala +372-5134 833 / email@example.com
- For more information about our recruitment process and jobs in Stockholm, contact Hanna Heikkilä +358-44-2916 831 / firstname.lastname@example.org