Junior controller? Join our adventure!
We are looking for an eager controller to join our crew!
Who we are – Solita
At Solita our highly skilled experts are working together to help our clients in all industries, while still maintaining a start-up like, relaxed atmosphere and great culture! Our company culture is very important for us, and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics, with around 800 highly skilled specialists in the fields of data, cloud, software development and service design. We operate in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Germany, and recently we also joined our forces with the Sparks data gurus.
Who we are looking for
In your role you will be supporting Solita Swedish business stakeholders, mainly in coordinating practical accounting and finance, but also in some administrative HR matters. You will also act as a crucial bridge-builder between Solita Sweden activities and Solita Group finance and HR functions located in Finland. This will require both getting your hands dirty at an operational level when operating these processes, but you will also need to be able to design and implement continuous process improvements in cooperation with all the stakeholders related to these processes. This is not just a support role – you will have to have the vision, drive and willingness to go beyond your role and proactively help our business stakeholders drive their businesses.
In practice, your job will include, e.g.:
- Customer billing in Sweden
- Contact point and coordinator between outsourced accounting and payroll service providers in Sweden and Group functions in Finland
- Supporting Solita Swedish employees in finance and HR related practicalities
- Customer project business performance follow-up and analysis
- Support for Solita Sweden´s management in finance matters
- Participation in development activities, to improve business efficiency and processes, and to ensure Solita business scalability and growth in the future
- Various support activities typical for a small growth company
We expect you to have:
- Understanding of finance, accounting and possibly some HR processes and practices
- A service-oriented mindset, backed by a strong can do -attitude and do-it-right mentality
- Relevant business or finance studies
- Some relevant work experience; you can still be finishing your studies
- Interest in developing processes and practices
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Finnish skills a plus.
- Location: Stockholm
We are a non-hierarchical organization where freedom of choice is widely appreciated. You will have a strong influence on how the work is done and what kind of a company Solita will be in the future.
Are you passionate about your work, and love what you do? Are you keen to help your colleagues? Do you like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional corporation? Are you courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out on your own? This is how we are in Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in!
We want to hear more from you.
Tell us what you can do, what makes you excited about this position and what you are like as a person! Send your CV and Application to email@example.com as soon as possible!
More details about this position
Managing Director Petronella Posti: +46 76 643 36 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org