Integration Specialists to work with modern API and integration environments
We are looking for new cloud, data and integration professionals with versatile backgrounds to join our growing team. Together we build a better tomorrow together with the best talent in data, design and software development that Europe has to offer.
We are looking for new Integration Specialists to join our integration and API management team. You will work with modern API and integration environments such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Azure.
Our integration team consists of 100 specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. The team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers’ systems and helping them in their journey of digitalization. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in its business and build systems that improve customer and employee experience.
EXAMPLES OF OUR DATA AND INTEGRATION PROJECTS
We build data and integration solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.) and they are not afraid of trying new things with modern, cloud-native technologies.
- At Nike, we are helping them to expand and optimally utilize their large and innovative data landscape. The variety of tools and scale of the company makes our wide knowledge of data a true asset. Accompanied by our strong data engineering knowledge, and analysis competencies, we present a complete service.
- For DNA, we build a comprehensive data platform to enhance work for a thousand people. The data management solution created with Solita has made DNA a true pioneer in the use of data. The cloud-based Einstein platform has reduced the turnaround time of development cycles, cutting it at best from a week to mere hours. The speed boost benefits all users.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is a collaboration with both customers and possibly third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilize the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
You will work at our Leuven office (or remotely until Covid situation gets better) in Belgium or any other Solita locations in Central or Nothern Europe.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- An ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- A desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Suitable background of working in integration projects
- Hands-on experience in using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message
- Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and in one of the native languages: Dutch or French.
You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Integration Specialists are working mostly on hands-on projects.
PERKS AT WORK
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
- Learning and career growth opportunities through conferences and training
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
Read more about your future colleagues in Leuven: Integration Consultant Simon Alen, Cloud & Integration Specialist Thomas Marcelis, Data Engineer & Team Lead Zoë Ehuhu, Integration Specialist Jeroen Wanten and Senior Data Architect Anaïs Renson.
Solita is a workplace, where you will always find a more knowledgeable multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason.
At Solita, everybody can feel comfortable to be themselves with all their perfections. We focus on changing the world, not people. Diversity in all forms is a strength, which we value highly. You will find an easy-going work culture, where you can be yourself.
All we have is in our people. We offer support for our people both at work and also when life happens. We care.
HOW TO APPLY
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Send your application to email@example.com on Sunday 13th of December at the latest.
There will be two rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to prove your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our local integration specialist Jeroen Wanten (firstname.lastname@example.org).Advice for headhunters and agencies; We are not actively looking for new partners. Should you have any questions, please contact directly our Recruitment Director Kati email@example.com. Apply here