Integration & API Developers
Integration & API Developers – if you want to be challenged by the best talent in Europe, come to work with us!
We are looking for new Integration & API Developers to join our integration and API management team. You will work with modern API and integration environments such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Azure.
Our integration team consists of 100 specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. The team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers’ systems and helping them in their journey of digitalization. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in its business and build systems that improve customer and employee experience. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
Read more about your future colleagues in Leuven: Integration Consultant Simon Alen, Cloud & Integration Specialist Thomas Marcelis, Data Engineer & Team Lead Zoë Ehuhu, Integration Specialist Jeroen Wanten, Data Trainee Hamid Khodayari and Senior Data Architect Anaïs Renson.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is a collaboration with both customers and possibly third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilize the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- An ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- A desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Suitable background of working in integration projects
- Hands-on experience in using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message
- Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and in one of the native languages: Dutch or French.
You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Integration Specialists are working mostly on hands-on projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be two rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to prove your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our local integration specialist Jeroen Wanten (email@example.com).Apply here