Integration Specialist, Finland
We are looking for Integration Specialist to join our integration and API management team. You will work with modern API and integration environments such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and public cloud platforms Azure, AWS and GCP. You can work either in Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku or Oulu.
The job description of an Integration Specialist is wide-ranging, covering the following areas of expertise:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is collaboration with both customers and possible third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
Who we are
Our integration team consists of 100 specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. The team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers systems and helping them in their journey of digitalisation. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in it’s business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience.
Everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday work on Instagram and Facebook.
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways
- International opportunities: Our international projects offer opportunities for working abroad.
What we value in applicants
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- An ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- A desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Suitable background of working in integration projects
- Hands-on experience of using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
Since we are working with Nordic customers, we expect Integration Specialist to have work experience from the Nordics, preferably from Finland. We also expect you to have a work permit in Finland. Good English skills are a must and understanding Finnish is a clear plus, since many of our customers work in a public sector!
Let’s discuss & get to know each other!
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Send us your CV and informal application, and tell us what you are good at and what is your motivation for applying for this position.
- Should you have any questions about this position, please contact Senior Consultant Mauri Viitamaa from integration team by calling +35850 412 4569 or email@example.com.
- For more information about Solita as a workplace, contact Minna Luiro from talent acquisition team by calling +35840 843 6245 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Minna in LinkedIn.