DataOps Architect to Munich (d/w/m)
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale companies and organisations. Automatising processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, as well as helping companies create new data-based services are some of our core competences. We have almost 1000 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We are now looking for DataOps Architects in Munich to join our fairly new team in a start-up style atmosphere with Nordic based work culture.
Our growing team will embrace you with open arms, as one of the first people with this competence in our German location. This key role in: positioning and growing our data engineering offering in our DACH region, is a fantastic opportunity for accelerated personal growth, as working in a fast paced dynamic environment will be a challenge and the learning curve steep. You will work closely with our existing cross-border data competence team of over 290 data engineers, scientists and data business consultants throughout our organisation in both central Europe and the Nordics.
As a DataOps Architect you will:
- design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts
- use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales
With us, you sign up for a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills. You will work together with a team in the heart of Munich and at the customers’ base. Your closest colleagues are working in data warehousing and data modelling, data science, machine learning, information management, integration, reporting, analysing, data visualizing, master data, consulting and project management. Read more about our Munich team here.
We are looking for experienced DataOps Architects. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- Can map out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- We value interest and experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- Can build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are located in Germany or are familiar with the local market.
- Fluent in German and working proficiency in English
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 290 data specialists in six countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. Our customers include Scania, Amer Sports, Assa Abloy, Atria, Ensto, Fazer, Finnair, Fortum and Metso. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
Our technology stack in data projects varies from project to project but you see us working with technologies such as R, Python, Java, Clojure, Ansible, SQL, Jedox, Tableau, Birst, IBM, Informatica, Snowflake, AWS, Azure ja Google Cloud. You don’t have to know all the technologies but we hope that you are willing to learn new ones.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area.
Interested in joining our Munich team?
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the DataOps Architect position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Country Director of Germany Florian at +49 172 1860 179, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.