Data Scientists (d/w/m)
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale companies and organizations and both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning and helped companies to create new data-based services. We have over 830 highly skilled experts in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We are now looking for a Data Scientists (d/w/m) in Munich as permanent role.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- act as a hands-on consultant and Data Science expert in Data Science projects in Germany
- work in close cooperation with our Data Science team, Data Engineers, Cloud Developers and Service Designers and in the customer base in order to build a full-fledged data ecosystem for our customers. Read more from our Munich team here.
Most of the work is either in the analysis of customer understanding or industrial process and in the pursuit of business profit. You can apply machine learning and optimization methods to projects, such as advance identification of service needs on multiple data sources, or on the other hand, you can build intelligent services that make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We wish for you to have
- Proven work experience in client projects in advanced data analytics, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data mining and statistics
- In-depth knowledge of one or more areas: NLP / text extraction, deep learning or reinforcement learning.
- You understand that software development is a natural part of a data scientist’s work.
- At least basic level knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases. Knowledge of the various database platforms is definitely a plus for you!
- We value experience and interest in cloud technologies, either AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- You are located in Germany and are familiar with the local market already
- Strong communication skills in English, German skills is very big plus for you
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
- Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have over 200 data experts in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
- Our technology stack in data projects varies from project to project but you see us working with technologies such as R, Python, Java, Clojure, Ansible, SQL, Tableau, Snowflake, AWS, Azure ja Google Cloud. You don’t have to know all the technologies but we hope that you are willing to learn new ones.
- The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area.
Interested joining our Munich team?
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application from the “apply here” button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Scientist position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn or Xing profile.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Head of Talent Acquisition Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or email@example.com.If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.