Data-oriented Cloud Developer
Do you want to make an impact to our world in an excellent company? We are a rapidly growing digital business company with strong emphasis on getting value out data and building data ecosystems. We are a market leader in Finland and now we have started business also in Sweden. We are now strengthening our team in Stockholm with Data-Oriented Cloud Developer and Business Designer.
We are looking for talented individuals who are interested working with complex data and cloud solutions. You will work in close cooperation with our senior-level consultants, architects, data scientists and service designers to build a full-fledged services to our customers.
Your closest colleagues in Sweden will be our dynamic team of Petronella (Country Director) and our cloud experts and AWS certified Data Scientists in Finland. We have our office in the heart of Stockholm (Vasagatan) and we work also in our customer’s premises mostly in greater Stockholm area. If necessary, we will help you with relocation to Stockholm.
AS OUR TRUSTED DATA-ORIENTED CLOUD DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- Identify customer’s existing systems and data flows
- Build data pipelines to gather data into a centralized location
- Design the data architecture (as part of a bigger business ecosystem) based on Solita’s earlier implementations/existing components
- Dig understanding out of data, make findings visible and discuss the meaning of findings with the customer
- Automate data processing and make the results available via API
- Discuss concepts such as machine learning and AI on a general level
Building the best solutions is not an easy job and good communication skills are helpful. We expect you to have consultative and proactive approach and willingness to be ramping up new customerships in Sweden. We will support you and help you to succeed in every possible way.
YOU MAKE US HAPPY IF YOU HAVE
- General level knowledge of modern analytics solutions, modern software development, service design methods & cloud platforms
- Some hands-on competence on designing or building modern analytics solutions – buzzwords: Python, R, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, data mining tools and algorithms, machine learning, statistics
- Knowledge of / willingness to learn Amazon AWS/Azure
- Fluent working English
Interest in machine learning, deep learning & artificial intelligence, understanding of data architectures as part of the bigger ecosystem and interest in IoT solutions are huge plus but not required. At Solita we offer you a wide variety of possibilities to improve your knowledge with our active community of 600 developers, data scientists and other professionals.
JOIN OUR TEAM IN STOCKHOLM
Our team in Stockholm is eager to hear from you! We are looking for an individual with courage and curiosity to find new ways to change the world and impact people’s lives.