Data Engineers to our growing data team in Stockholm
Solita is a Nordic consulting firm specialized in helping companies and organizations in their digital transformation. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations and both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning and helped companies to create new data-based services. We have 1000 consultants in Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Finland and Estonia and now looking for a Data Engineers to our growing team in Stockholm!
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going.
What do we wish for you to have?
- We value interest and experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- Can build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Can implement data solutions for data experts and for business decision-makers
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are located in Sweden or are familiar with the local market.
- Have fluent in English
As a Data Engineer you will:
- build technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- work 90-95% hands-on with configuration, integration, installation, scripting and 5-10% with designing architectures and explaining the solution to customers and team members
- sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts
- use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company.Apply here