Data Engineer/Architect to Tallinn
We are a rapidly growing digital business company with strong emphasis on getting value out of data and building data ecosystems for our customers that include many of the biggest companies and organizations in Finland and Sweden. We are the market leader in Finland and are now building our core development team in Tallinn! Our team of data pioneers is now looking for a Data Engineer/Architect to join our team in Tallinn!
The Data Engineer/Architect role puts you at the forefront of digitalisation. We help our Nordic customers to enable and grow their business by developing new innovative and capabilities that build on their data assets. Your role will be designing, implementing and operating technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines.
You will be working with our new Agile Data™ offering, see more from here. Your closest colleagues will be our dynamic team of Data Engineers, Data Developers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Experts and our Country Director Märt Ridala.Our new office is perfectly located in the heart of Tallinn at Viru Väljak 2. Get to know more your future colleague Pasi’s thoughts about data capability.
YOU MAKE US HAPPY IF YOU
- Have experience in data warehousing, data modelling, SQL, ETL/data pipelines, relational databases and possibly different software languages (e.g. Java, Python, R)
- Can implement data solutions for business decision-makers and the data experts plus communicate in an understandable way for both sides
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- Have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Your work will be 90-95 % hands-on in projects.
- Share our values that are very important for us (easy-going, courage, caring, passionate)
- Are fluent in English. Finnish, Swedish and Estonian skills will be a benefit for you.
You might be familiar with cloud service architecture and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs. We expect you to have consultative and proactive approach and willingness to be ramping our way of working in Tallinn. We will support you and help you to succeed in every possible way. As our customers and teams are in the Nordic countries then some travelling is necessary but you have the opportunity to minimize that through implementing modern digital tools and remote ways of working.
CHALLENGING DATA/ANALYTICS PROJECTS AND GREAT COMPANY CULTURE
- You will have genuinely interesting and challenging international data/analytics projects. Check for example our winning project The Ultimate Data Platform based on Artificial Intelligence and our .
- We believe that all that Solita has is based on our people. You will have freedom and responsibility in your work environment and all the tools to get your knowledge to the next level. Read more about how we got awarded as the employer of the year.
- Our community of 680 specialists working in software development, analytics, integration, coaching, operation, service design and design, will help you to become even better at what you do. Read more about what our Data Scientist Tuomas has to say about real time analytics.
JOIN OUR NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN TALLINN!
Send your application to email@example.com.Tell us shortly why you are interested in our Data Engineer/Architect position. Remember to add something that shows your skills to us (for example your CV or LinkedIn-profile). The deadline for applications is 14.1.2018. If necessary, we will help you with relocation to Tallinn to make your career move easier for you.
- If you have any questions related to the Data Engineer/Architect position, please contact Märt tel. +37 25 134 833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask more information about working in Solita from Jenni tel. +358 44-750 4441 /email@example.com
- If you wanna see more info about our other positions, check our careers