Data Developer to Tallinn
We are a rapidly growing digital business company with strong emphasis on getting value out of data and building data ecosystems for our customers that include many of the biggest companies and organizations in Finland and Sweden. We are the market leader in Finland and are now building our development team in Tallinn. Our team of data pioneers is now looking for a Data Developer to join our team in Tallinn!
We are looking for a Data Developer to help our Nordic customers to enable and grow their business by developing new innovative services and capabilities that build on their data assets. Your role will be designing, implementing and operating technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines. You will bring your software development experience to the multidisciplinary agile data team. We usually use technologies such as Python, Java, Scala, AWS (e.g. S3, EC2, SQS, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, CloudFormation, VPC), Azure and Ansible.
You will be working with our new Agile Data™ offering, see more from here. Your closest colleagues will be our dynamic team of Data Engineers, Data Developers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Experts and our Country Director Märt Ridala.Our new office is perfectly located in the heart of Tallinn at Viru Väljak 2. Get to know more your future colleague Pasi’s thoughts about data capability.
YOU MAKE US HAPPY IF
- You have broad experience and the ability to learn new technologies because they often vary in projects.
- You have previous software development experience in the following languages: Java, Clojure, Scala or Python.
- SQL and NoSQL databases rings more than just a bell for you. Knowledge of the various database platforms is definitely a plus for you!
- You are familiar with cloud service architecture and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs.
- You share our values that are very important for us (easy-going, courage, caring, passionate).
- Fluent English is a must. Finnish, Swedish and Estonian skills a benefit.
We expect you to have consultative and proactive approach and willingness to be ramping our way of working in Tallinn. We will support you and help you to succeed in every possible way. As our customers and teams are in Finland and Sweden then some travelling is necessary but you have the opportunity to minimize that through implementing modern digital tools and remote ways of working.
CHALLENGING DATA/ANALYTICS PROJECTS AND GREAT COMPANY CULTURE
- You will have genuinely interesting and challenging international data/analytics projects. Check for example our winning project The Ultimate Data Platform based on Artificial Intelligence and our big data and analytics breed to Sanoma online service.
- We believe that all that Solita has is based on our people. You will have freedom and responsibility in your work environment and all the tools to get your knowledge to the next level. Read more about how we got awarded as the employer of the year.
- Our community of 650 specialists working in software development, analytics, integration, coaching, operation, service design and design, will help you to become even better at what you do. Read more about what our Data Scientist Tuomas has to say about real time analytics.
JOIN OUR NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN TALLINN!
Send your application to email@example.com. Tell us shortly why you are interested in our Data Developer position. Remember to add something that shows your skills to us (for example your CV or LinkedIn-profile). The deadline for applications is 14.1.2018. If necessary, we will help you with relocation to Tallinn to make your career move easier for you.
- If you have any questions related to the Data Developer position, please contact Märt tel. +37 25 134 833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask more information about working in Solita from Jenni tel. +358 44-750 4441 /email@example.com
- If you wanna see more info about our other positions, check our careers