Data Architects (AWS) to Stockholm / Gothenburg
We will continue our internationalization by opening our ninth office in Gothenburg in February and are looking for Data Architects to build a modern cloud-based data platforms. As a Data Architect, you will design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipeline. You will sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data expertise. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales.
You will succeed in our team if you
- Can map out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- Have experience and interest in cloud technologies (especially in AWS)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- Can build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Can implement data solutions for data experts and for business decision-makers
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are already located in Sweden and are familiar with the local market
- Have fluent in English, any other languages are a plus
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. Our customers include Scania, Assa Abloy, Atria, Ensto, Fazer, Finnair, Fortum and Metso. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area.
Come and contribute to the growth of Solita in Gothenburg or Stockholm!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Architect position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Skandinavian Director Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Head of Talent Acquisition Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.