Data Architects (AWS) to Stockholm / Gothenburg
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics, with around 800 highly skilled specialists in the fields of data, cloud, software development and service design. We have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Tallinn, Munich, Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku and Oulu, and we work with large Nordic organisations. Our customers include brands like Amer Sports, Fortum, Finnair, and numerous others.We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations. We have both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, and helped companies to create new data-based services.We are now looking for data architects to join our teams in Sweden!
As a Data Architect, you will design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipeline. You will sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data expertise. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales.
Who we are – Solita
At Solita our highly skilled experts are working together to help our clients in all industries, while still maintaining a start-up like, relaxed atmosphere and great culture! Our company culture is very important for us, and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area.
We wish for you to have:
- skills to map out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way
- experience and interest in cloud technologies (especially in AWS)
- experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- skills to build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- familiarity with software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- skills to implement data solutions for data experts and for business decision-makers
- the ability and motivation to quickly learn new technologies and methodologies
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- You are already located in Sweden and are familiar with the local market
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
Come and join our growing team in Stockholm or Gothenburg!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Engineer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.