Cloud Services Specialist
Would you like to work with digital services that are used by millions of users every day in the Nordic countries? Would you like to work with modern cloud environments like AWS and Azure? We offer you a role as a Cloud Services Specialist in a team of 20 highly skilled specialists and a possibility to be part of expanding our team in Tallinn.
Solita and our Cloud Services
Solita is among the fastest growing IT-Services companies in the Nordics with over 670 highly skilled specialists. Solita’s roots are in Finland where we are known as one of the best places to work and our specialists as one of the best in the Nordics. In the end of 2017, we opened a development center in Tallinn, where we are now looking for skilled specialists to work for our Nordic projects. Our plan is to grow to more than 100 specialists in a few years.
Our cloud team is responsible for the maintenance and operations of the IT-systems and platforms for our customers. In most cases the software and systems running on the platform is developed by us and we can therefore take the full responsibility for the quality and service level.
Automate the infrastructure
We are forerunners in using the most modern cloud infrastructure and automation tools. We see that fully automated testing, installation, integration and maintenance is the best way to guarantee quality and service for our customers. We build, monitor and operate systems that run 24/7 without the need of us working all day round.
The tasks of our cloud team include
- Error debugging, root cause analysis, handling service requests
- Consultation and support to the development teams of Solita and Solita’s customers
- Working with modern cloud-infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare Vsphere)
- Ensuring the security of the services
- Implementing monitoring solutions
- Test automation
- Automating reporting
- Learning new technologies and training team members
- Close co-operation with our customers
we would appreciate if you have the following skills
Here is the technology stack that we are using: AWS tools, Azure tools, Ansible, Logstash, Docker, Python, CentOS, Sensu, Git, Graylog, InfluxDB, Jenkins, Tomcat, Jetty, JVM, Clojure, Ruby, Nginx, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Grafana, Powershell, Windows Server, VirtualBox, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Bash, Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux.
The list is long but it is not an obstacle if you don’t have thorough experience in all of these but similar technologies and are ready to learn. It is important to understand software development and you can build tools and processes that support it.
Good English skills are a must. Understanding Finnish is a great benefit.
Solita Cloud team as a workplace
Your colleagues will be among the best technology gurus in Finland and the Nordics. We are a non-hierarchical organization where freedom of choosing the best tools and methodologies is widely appreciated. You will have a strong influence on how the work is done in your team and what kind of a company Solita will be in the future. You can read about the technology we use and other thoughts on our blog dev.solita.ee
Are you interested? Here is how to apply
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. That is why we would like to have a chat with you to discuss your interests and expectations for the future.
- Please send us your CV or LinkedIN profile at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the webpage that opens when you press the button underneath.
- You can ask more information about working in the Cloud team from Jari Jolula +358-40-596-9518 / email@example.com
- About our Development Center in Tallinn from Märt Ridala +372-51-34833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discuss with our Recruitment Coach Jenni Kivikoski +358 44 750 4441 / email@example.com