Cloud Data Engineer – believe in Santa and come to work in a Finnish company
Cloud Data Engineer – if you want to be challenged by the best talent in Europe, come to work with us!
We are a dynamic team of 25+ friendly tech professionals in Belgium supported by 1000+ Solitans network working in the Nordics and Central Europe. We build data and integration solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
Read more about your future colleagues in Leuven: Integration Consultant Simon Alen, Cloud & Integration Specialist Thomas Marcelis, Data Engineer & Team Lead Zoë Ehuhu, Integration Specialist Jeroen Wanten, Data Trainee Hamid Khodayari and Senior Data Architect Anaïs Renson.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be helping our clients design and implement data pipelines and data warehousing solutions leveraging most often cloud-native technologies.
- A typical assignment could consist of reviewing existing solutions, implementing new pipelines, or shifting existing solutions into the cloud.
In our projects, you find the right cloud solutions for our customers. You can also influence our ways of working with the cloud towards our customers. We give you both the freedom to shape the role, and also the tools you may need along the way.
We’re looking for experienced individuals. It doesn’t matter if you don’t feel like a senior yet, we can help you become one.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in building Cloud Data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake or AWS Redshift)
- You have solid knowledge in at least one programming language for example Scala, Python, Go, Java, Shell scripting or similar.
- Database skills SQL/NoSQL
- Experience working with e.g. any AWS, Azure or Google Cloud tools
- Experience in building data pipelines from source to end-user
- Analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Language skills: English and one of the native languages (Dutch or French)
You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Cloud Data Engineers are working mostly hands-on in projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be two rounds of interviews where you can meet your potential new team members. You will also be given the opportunity to show your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our local Cloud specialist Kobe Peeters (email@example.com).Apply here